GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Monkey Ball 3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Super Monkey Ball 2'.
Mon 12/01/04 at 15:49
Regular
"thursdayton!"
In the latest issue of Japanese publication Nintendo Dream, Toshihiro Nagoishi - the President of Amusement Vision - confirmed that there is indeed a third Super Monkey Ball game set to hit the GameCube sometime later in 2004. Sub-titled 'Banana Crazy' for the moment, Nagoishi-san touched upon how the title will feature much-improved graphics and most likely LAN-compatibility as well for extra multi-player thrills. -- cubed-3.co.uk

This is great news, I've loved the series so far, except for the insane final levels on MB2's story mode :S

Hope they keep Monkey Target - one of the best mini-games ever in my humble opinion. Hope the camera is fixed as well, it got a little annoying sometimes. Anyways, good news, good news.
Tue 13/01/04 at 23:56
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Monkey Ball is a..

Legend.
Tue 13/01/04 at 20:10
Regular
Monkey Ball 3 with LIVE play would be great.

Not that I want it to go to the X-box though. T'would be pants if it lost it's GC exclusivity
Tue 13/01/04 at 20:02
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Even more wonderful than a proper Online capability for Mario Kart?

(Not counting Warp-Pipe).

To me, online stuff is just a gimmick, not something I'd ever use unless it was a MMORPG or something like that.
Tue 13/01/04 at 16:16
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I, however, would use it.

And it would be the most wonderful thing ever.

Yup.
Tue 13/01/04 at 14:30
Regular
I wouldn't use it though... but if it increases sales I'm all for it!
Tue 13/01/04 at 13:24
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Yeah, online play would be awesome.
Tue 13/01/04 at 12:32
Regular
Wouldn't care for Online...

But SEGA do have a Gamecube server.............
Tue 13/01/04 at 12:12
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Level Designer + Online

Now that'd rock
Tue 13/01/04 at 12:05
Regular
Wasn't confirmed ages ago just rumoured.

I hope it'll be like SMB2 in that you can still play the first because the second is pretty different.
Mon 12/01/04 at 23:11
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Monkey Ball is fantabulous.

*Starts counting down to release day*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.