GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Then there was one..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/01/04 at 19:49
Regular
Jus**t sold my PS2 and Xbox to fun a £400 graphics card for my PC, the Cube however is s**taying. Its the only console to offer something which no other platform does, a bit of originality, the classic Resident Evil series and the up and coming Metal Gear: Twin Snakes which will be the mutts nuts. Xbox LIVE was boring towards the end after the few week novelty had worn off. I will mos**t likely pick an Xbox up along with Halo 2 on release but until then a sh*t hot PC will keep me happy enough.

So, a s**trange decision all the same but definitley the right one, especially after finding out Ninja Gaiden is heading to the Cube this Chris**tmas. Role on Royal Mail, I can't wait to get my hands on the new merchandise!
Regular
Jus**t sold my PS2 and Xbox to fun a £400 graphics card for my PC, the Cube however is s**taying. Its the only console to offer something which no other platform does, a bit of originality, the classic Resident Evil series and the up and coming Metal Gear: Twin Snakes which will be the mutts nuts. Xbox LIVE was boring towards the end after the few week novelty had worn off. I will mos**t likely pick an Xbox up along with Halo 2 on release but until then a sh*t hot PC will keep me happy enough.

So, a s**trange decision all the same but definitley the right one, especially after finding out Ninja Gaiden is heading to the Cube this Chris**tmas. Role on Royal Mail, I can't wait to get my hands on the new merchandise!
Regular
Fun = fund in a retarded universe.
Wed 14/01/04 at 19:54
Regular
It's really interesting to see how much you've changed, Ali.

The old garbe would never have dreamed of selling his Xbox and keeping a GameCube.
Wed 14/01/04 at 19:54
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Xbox Live...boring? And this from the person who went off on a right frenzy back in November because I said the same thing...
Wed 14/01/04 at 19:56
Regular
A lots changed. I have quit college and changed a shed load more of stuff. I got a bit stupid playing the bloody Xbox all the time, still remains a decent console but I am cutting things down and the new graphics card has set me back a tad.
Wed 14/01/04 at 19:57
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Xbox LIVE was boring towards the end after the few week novelty had worn off.
Wed 14/01/04 at 19:58
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
My Xbox also went and a PS2 sits in its place, not bothered about a graphics card myself 'cause I've got a Radeon 9800pro which while probably not top of the range, will be good enough for what I want.

Cancelling Xbox live took aggggggggeeeeesss...
Wed 14/01/04 at 20:00
Regular
I am just abouts to cancel LIVE but after my last outing with the retarded LIVE support team I can expect problems.

The card I have purchased is the Radeon 9800 XT 256mb, was going for the Pro but thought it would be worth the extra bucks after reading a few bench tests.
Wed 14/01/04 at 21:42
Regular
""To the pub...""
May i ask where you sold your consoles i need to sell my PS2 & Gamecube to get money for a car etc.

I'll keep my xbox though is the only one i play on can't be assed with online play though.
Wed 14/01/04 at 22:28
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Maverick42 wrote:
> It's really interesting to see how much you've changed, Ali.
>
> The old garbe would never have dreamed of selling his Xbox and
> keeping a GameCube.

*is content*

I told'ee Ali. ;)

Meh, I got an Xbox as well. Ninja Gaiden also on Cube? Interesting. Bit late though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.