GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vote Shaneo..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 18/08/01 at 10:34
Regular
The election is drawning near so I though that I would campaign now and catch everyone's attention. I campaigned before but got no replies so here we go again.

Who is smart, funny, knowledgeable and more? Well yes, Er-No is but he's already been elected as a Notable. I was referring to the man ( well, I'm actually a teenager ), the myth, Shaneo!

*Freak On A Leash by Korn hits as Shaneo walks out to the election stand, which has pictures of Shaneo plastered on them*

I can make a few promises, everyone will be happier when I am elected notable.

*The crowd make no repsonse*

And everyone gets a GAD!!!

*The crowd cheer*

I can't keep that promise though.

*The crowd groan*

I can also guarantee that there will be no Florida election, no recounts and well, maybe a little controversy but not so much that would make people uncomfortable. I will not look down on other SR members but they will become my best friends. I am the saviour of the forums, the happy camper of the troop if you will and I wish to begin lighting up the forums tomorrow when I'm elected Notable. If anyone messes with you, come to me and I shall do something about it. Maybe 200 spam e-mails is suitable or something similar. I will make sure that these forums are kept clean and healthy. I will noy boast about my Notablism either. So, that's my campaign. Have fun and keep smiling.

*The crowd cheer and rush off to the buffet stands*

Please vote Shaneo tomorrow.
Sat 18/08/01 at 22:48
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
*chuckles*
Sat 18/08/01 at 22:46
Christ, gassy. You me be a regular, but your references to anus related emissions are still coming out. Oh, fine by the way. MSN ain't working, though. Not that anyone cares - I'm a bore to chat to. Much better on the forums. Ups the word count too.
Sat 18/08/01 at 22:37
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Up your Ar.........

Oh hello Delta I didn't see you there. How are you today?

*phew*
;-)
Sat 18/08/01 at 22:31
Man, that quote brings a tear to my eye. Where's my hanky?
Sat 18/08/01 at 22:17
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
I dont see the point of making topics saying "vote me"

If you are good enough for the job it will come to you. Quote from TBN. "If you look at it it dissapears, if you turn your back it will come to you"
Sat 18/08/01 at 22:05
Regular
"Nasty Fat Hobbit!"
EVERYBODY Vote for me....the Newbie, WOLFHOUND (Previously the Morrigan).
You'll know it'll do good!
Sensible articles, genuine reviews.
And ive never won GAD.
Plus im prob the only newbie thats been here longer than any other newbie!(Plus several regulars too)
So you know how to do it.
Ill probably be barred from running because im a newbie.
But hey!, you have to try.
;)
Sat 18/08/01 at 20:53
shaneo wrote:
> Time_Warp wrote:
> Sniper wrote:
> It's true this ain't a
> gaming topic do it in
> your own time elsewhere
>
> shaneo.

Exaclty shaneo, but then he
> posts what his cat did
> at supper on FOG Prime.

I don't even have a cat!!!

Is that relevant right now?
Sat 18/08/01 at 20:51
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Time_Warp wrote:
> Sniper wrote:
> It's true this ain't a gaming topic do it in
> your own time elsewhere
> shaneo.

Exaclty shaneo, but then he
> posts what his cat did at supper on FOG Prime.

I don't even have a cat!!!
Sat 18/08/01 at 20:21
Sniper wrote:
> It's true this ain't a gaming topic do it in your own time elsewhere
> shaneo.

Exaclty shaneo, but then he posts what his cat did at supper on FOG Prime.
Sat 18/08/01 at 20:01
Regular
It's true this ain't a gaming topic do it in your own time elsewhere shaneo.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.