GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vote Shaneo..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 18/08/01 at 10:34
Regular
The election is drawning near so I though that I would campaign now and catch everyone's attention. I campaigned before but got no replies so here we go again.

Who is smart, funny, knowledgeable and more? Well yes, Er-No is but he's already been elected as a Notable. I was referring to the man ( well, I'm actually a teenager ), the myth, Shaneo!

*Freak On A Leash by Korn hits as Shaneo walks out to the election stand, which has pictures of Shaneo plastered on them*

I can make a few promises, everyone will be happier when I am elected notable.

*The crowd make no repsonse*

And everyone gets a GAD!!!

*The crowd cheer*

I can't keep that promise though.

*The crowd groan*

I can also guarantee that there will be no Florida election, no recounts and well, maybe a little controversy but not so much that would make people uncomfortable. I will not look down on other SR members but they will become my best friends. I am the saviour of the forums, the happy camper of the troop if you will and I wish to begin lighting up the forums tomorrow when I'm elected Notable. If anyone messes with you, come to me and I shall do something about it. Maybe 200 spam e-mails is suitable or something similar. I will make sure that these forums are kept clean and healthy. I will noy boast about my Notablism either. So, that's my campaign. Have fun and keep smiling.

*The crowd cheer and rush off to the buffet stands*

Please vote Shaneo tomorrow.
Sat 18/08/01 at 10:34
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
The election is drawning near so I though that I would campaign now and catch everyone's attention. I campaigned before but got no replies so here we go again.

Who is smart, funny, knowledgeable and more? Well yes, Er-No is but he's already been elected as a Notable. I was referring to the man ( well, I'm actually a teenager ), the myth, Shaneo!

*Freak On A Leash by Korn hits as Shaneo walks out to the election stand, which has pictures of Shaneo plastered on them*

I can make a few promises, everyone will be happier when I am elected notable.

*The crowd make no repsonse*

And everyone gets a GAD!!!

*The crowd cheer*

I can't keep that promise though.

*The crowd groan*

I can also guarantee that there will be no Florida election, no recounts and well, maybe a little controversy but not so much that would make people uncomfortable. I will not look down on other SR members but they will become my best friends. I am the saviour of the forums, the happy camper of the troop if you will and I wish to begin lighting up the forums tomorrow when I'm elected Notable. If anyone messes with you, come to me and I shall do something about it. Maybe 200 spam e-mails is suitable or something similar. I will make sure that these forums are kept clean and healthy. I will noy boast about my Notablism either. So, that's my campaign. Have fun and keep smiling.

*The crowd cheer and rush off to the buffet stands*

Please vote Shaneo tomorrow.
Sat 18/08/01 at 10:47
Sorry, I was gonna but I changed my mind to Dringo.
Sat 18/08/01 at 11:36
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Stop being bitter TW
Sat 18/08/01 at 17:38
Regular
Maybe we should have a new forum for crap..
Sat 18/08/01 at 17:53
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Sniper wrote:
> Maybe we should have a new forum for crap..

Ha :D

Future of Gaming (crap) it should be called.
Sat 18/08/01 at 17:54
Regular
"I dnt wnt a Tagline"
Why so many vote **** topics?

Whats all this voting?
Sat 18/08/01 at 17:55
this isnt a prime topic! its a (crap) topic.
Sat 18/08/01 at 19:17
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Sat 18/08/01 at 19:38
Regular
shaneo wrote:
> Oh bu**ger off!

Your still swearing Shaneo :)
Sat 18/08/01 at 19:56
shaneo wrote:
> Oh bu**ger off!

Tut tut.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.