GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Does any 1 know what ninja gaiden is?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Ninja Gaiden'.
Fri 16/01/04 at 22:46
Regular
I was just wondering if any 1 of you had more info on ninja gaiden cus it looks like a great game
Thu 22/01/04 at 20:48
Regular
"Remember me?"
Cloak and Dagger wrote:
> ninja gaiden dates way before dead or alive it was on snes and nes and
> was a harder longer and funner double dragon the first 2 were on nes
> then tyhe third on snes and then the ninja gaiden trilogy came out on
> snes. after that it really dissapeared untill now but will it live up
> to its prequel?

1. A prequel is not the game in a series that comes out before another. It's a new game in a series set BEFORE the ones released before it.

2. BOOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wed 21/01/04 at 19:16
Regular
well the guy that made the game Tomonubu Itagaki or somthing like that said that it was gonna come out in the middle of Febuary.And since the trailer was so good and it has DOA3 graphics guess I will buy it
Sat 17/01/04 at 21:27
Regular
"Enchilladas"
ninja gaiden dates way before dead or alive it was on snes and nes and was a harder longer and funner double dragon the first 2 were on nes then tyhe third on snes and then the ninja gaiden trilogy came out on snes. after that it really dissapeared untill now but will it live up to its prequel?
I feel a review opening coming on........
Sat 17/01/04 at 20:55
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I think it's a spin off from the Dead or Alive series. It follows the story of one of the characters, Hayabusa, and it looks as if it plays along the same lines of Prince of Persia. Should be good.
Sat 17/01/04 at 12:47
Regular
"Remember me?"
rko07 wrote:
> Does any 1 know what ninja gaiden is?

A game, probably.
Sat 17/01/04 at 11:41
Regular
"Ye a know"
Yes i know what it is and all the information you need is that it is going to be great
Fri 16/01/04 at 22:46
Regular
I was just wondering if any 1 of you had more info on ninja gaiden cus it looks like a great game

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.