GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Does any 1 know what ninja gaiden is?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Ninja Gaiden'.
Fri 16/01/04 at 22:46
Regular
I was just wondering if any 1 of you had more info on ninja gaiden cus it looks like a great game
Sun 08/02/04 at 20:24
Regular
ok,then what do you think of DOA online,coming in the next 2 months?
Tue 03/02/04 at 20:37
Regular
rko07 wrote:
> DOA3 wipe the floor out of halo I dont care what nobody says cuz every
> time some idiot always talks about halo.Who cares about halo its 2
> years old,for gods sake move on

As is Dead of Alive 3 I believe. Or near enough anyway.
Tue 03/02/04 at 18:54
Regular
DOA3 wipe the floor out of halo I dont care what nobody says cuz every time some idiot always talks about halo.Who cares about halo its 2 years old,for gods sake move on.And 1 thing I am sure of, is that ninja gaiden is better than halo thats the bottom line
Fri 30/01/04 at 20:44
Regular
Dead or Alive 3 was enjoyable, but my personal favourite beat 'em up is Soul Calibur 2 for its fluidity and diverse range of weapons and attacks. A joy in multiplayer, too.
Fri 30/01/04 at 20:33
Regular
Dead or Alive 3 is one of the best Xbox games out. The story mode is ballax to be honest but once you get into the Survival mode the game will last for bloody ages.
Fri 30/01/04 at 20:09
Regular
I fail to see how Dead or Alive 3 is even close to comparison with Halo.

And who in here said Ninja Gaiden was a 'good game'?
Fri 30/01/04 at 18:38
Regular
good game?you mean masterpiece I am not sure if you know but the guy who made ninja gaiden is the same guy who made DOA3 1 of the best games on xbox comparable to halo
Tue 27/01/04 at 23:55
Regular
rko07 wrote:
> Ninja Gaiden on xbox will destroy any game on its path!

It's a good thing that Ninja Gaiden is an inanimate object that can only be moved via natural elements, human or animal interference, or machine.

As for what you actually mean, well we all know that isn't to be the case, even if it is a good game.
Tue 27/01/04 at 23:09
Regular
"Remember me?"
In that case, won't it be pulled off the market for monopolising?

BOOSH! CHECKMATE!!!!!!!!
Tue 27/01/04 at 22:08
Regular
Ninja Gaiden on xbox will destroy any game on its path!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.