GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Portable Gamecube - is this Ninty's new project ?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 20/01/04 at 15:43
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Seen this a few times today on different sites, is it true ? how long is a piece of string ?

http://games.sympatico.ca/news/stories/ (space) 20040116152411_breakingnews.html
Wed 21/01/04 at 12:28
Regular
This is fantastic! What an absolutley amazing idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This will be the bomb.
Wed 21/01/04 at 10:00
Regular
Yes, but a waste of time all the same. They could be focusing on creating some great games, trying to get a few clever advertisments up and running and getting some sales, but instead they focus on this and GBA connectivety.

*sigh*
Wed 21/01/04 at 09:59
Regular
Can only really go one of two ways - Either be successful and shame the PSP and maybe even the GBE, or the other way, which you know of already.
Wed 21/01/04 at 09:56
Regular
"hit the road jack"
But this seems to be more along the lines of the GBA rather than the novelty of the virtal boy.
Wed 21/01/04 at 09:54
Regular
Bah, that's really, really rubbish. 'Third pillar' indeed, more like yet another Nintendo distaster to sit along side the 64DD and Virtual Boy. Stupid fools.
Wed 21/01/04 at 09:53
Regular
No pics though :(
Wed 21/01/04 at 09:48
Regular
"hit the road jack"
http://www.cube-europe.com/news.php?nid=6017

:D
Tue 20/01/04 at 23:19
Regular
"PRO EVO MASTER"
it could be a future project, im hoping so
Tue 20/01/04 at 23:10
Regular
"thursdayton!"
I don't think this new machine will play GBA/N64 or Cube games. It will probably be something completely new and totally, like the E-Card reader, except it won't work plugged into something, but on it's own as a standalone third platform.

Can't wait to find out what's in store, but I fear we will all be dissapointed..
Tue 20/01/04 at 22:55
"The Will of D."
tphi wrote:
> Hmm.. this is almost definately false, remember Nintendo saying their
> new project would be a third platform to go alongside the GC and GBA?

Perhaps this machine only plays GBA's and old N64 games that are made into smaller GBA-sized cartridges?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.