GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"who thinks ff 4 da cube is a bad idea?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles'.
Tue 20/01/04 at 17:05
Regular
"forceful tendencies"
I woz lookin around on da gcube chats and was horrified at the thought that ff was coming out 4 da cube! surely the game that ninty hated for all 11 sequels cannot be accepted onto it? c'mon! someone agree with me! please?
Tue 20/01/04 at 17:05
Regular
"forceful tendencies"
I woz lookin around on da gcube chats and was horrified at the thought that ff was coming out 4 da cube! surely the game that ninty hated for all 11 sequels cannot be accepted onto it? c'mon! someone agree with me! please?
Tue 20/01/04 at 17:07
Regular
Why is it a bad thing? I'll just buy it on GC.
Tue 20/01/04 at 17:11
Regular
"forceful tendencies"
ßulle††™ wrote:
> Why is it a bad thing? I'll just buy it on GC.

why is it bad? you ask. why is it bad? its bad because the game that ps1 and ps2 held joy and pride in will be destroyed! thats why! p.s. do you prefer your cube over your ps1/2 if you own one?
Tue 20/01/04 at 17:14
Regular
But the series started out with Nintendo so it can't be a bad thing that it's taking a vacation back to its' roots...

I own all three Next-Gen consoles, but no, I don't prefer the GC - in fact it's the least played. Doesn't make it bad, it's just that I prefer playing on my Xbox.
Tue 20/01/04 at 17:16
Regular
"Teal'c"
JUST USE THE FORCE! wrote:
> surely the game that ninty hated for all 11 sequels

Whaa..

Oh, and guess the regular.
Tue 20/01/04 at 17:16
Regular
J Nash wrote:
> Oh, and guess the regular.

?

This guy a reg-in-disguise or something?
Tue 20/01/04 at 17:18
Regular
"Teal'c"
It HAS to be. No ones this retarded.
I hope.
Tue 20/01/04 at 17:18
Regular
"forceful tendencies"
ßulle††™ wrote:
> But the series started out with Nintendo so it can't be a bad thing
> that it's taking a vacation back to its' roots...

is it? cor!
Tue 20/01/04 at 18:10
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Heard it's going to be a hack and slash type game and do away with the turn based battles, if that's true not going to miss it not appearing on the PS2 then. Hate hack and slash games. The fact it can go multiplayer though is a plus point
Tue 20/01/04 at 18:33
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Ninties are rather lucky, if you've seen the 23 minute long trailer for Metal Gear Solid on the Gamecube you'll see what I mean. (They've even included Super Mario in one of the scenes set in Otacon's laboratory).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.