GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"LOL, what an idiot"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/08/01 at 22:59
Regular
There was rumours going around E3 that someone had pinched a Gamecube controller, and these rumours turned out to be true! The guy was in the Smash Brothers Melee section and he cut it off! Apparently, Nintendo got really p***ed off about this and upgraded security.
What really makes me laugh is that now this guy is trying to sell the thing on Ebay, take a look (includes pics):
http:// cgi.ebay.com/ aw-cgi/ eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1265423229 (dont forget to remove all the spaces after the /'s). At time of writing, the current bid stands at $202.50 and there's 5 days left, so get bidding if you want your own Gamecube controller!
Mon 20/08/01 at 19:30
CHrist... if people waited, they could but it in less than two weeks time in Japan, complete with the console!
Mon 20/08/01 at 19:15
Look at this article!

"A stolen GameCube controller was apparently on sale through eBay. However, the game is over and eBay has taken action. Reports indicated that bids were already reaching thousnands of dollars with 5 days still left until it's close. The auction is now officially canceled but it is currently unknown if legal action is being taken against Mr. Fagen. Nintendo enthusiasts will now have to wait 27 days at the earliest to "feel the future" when the GameCube makes it’s debut launch in Japan."

What an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Sat 18/08/01 at 08:55
Regular
"DS..."
who knows maybe he knicked the cube as well? what is the world coming to?
slik !_!
Fri 17/08/01 at 22:23
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Whats the point of buying it now? When GC comes out they will be 15-30 quid anyway.

What are you going tho play it on? Your imaginary GameCube...?!?!? I think not.
Fri 17/08/01 at 18:36
hurray! - I wish I could have seen it! I just missed out!
Fri 17/08/01 at 17:47
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
hmmmmmmmmmmm, mes reckon the mighty Nintendo has pounced. 3 cheers for Nintendo! hip, hip....
Fri 17/08/01 at 17:33
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
auction has been ended , by ebay !!! try going to the bid page at the bottom , it comes up saying that the item has been removed from our database , or the guy selling it might have ended it .
Fri 17/08/01 at 17:30
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
the guy that holds the 15000 bid , has shades by his name so he has recently changed his name , and he has 0 feedback , bit dodgy if you ask me ??? he'll have to pay a bomb when the auction ends coz he has to pay a end of auction fee , which is a percentage of the final price of the thing !!!
Fri 17/08/01 at 17:22
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
$15000 , blumin 'eck !!
Fri 17/08/01 at 14:09
Regular
yes but still, its only a PAD! but i suppose if u can sell it on for even more money in a few years then it is worth it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.