GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"LOL, what an idiot"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/08/01 at 22:59
Regular
There was rumours going around E3 that someone had pinched a Gamecube controller, and these rumours turned out to be true! The guy was in the Smash Brothers Melee section and he cut it off! Apparently, Nintendo got really p***ed off about this and upgraded security.
What really makes me laugh is that now this guy is trying to sell the thing on Ebay, take a look (includes pics):
http:// cgi.ebay.com/ aw-cgi/ eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1265423229 (dont forget to remove all the spaces after the /'s). At time of writing, the current bid stands at $202.50 and there's 5 days left, so get bidding if you want your own Gamecube controller!
Thu 16/08/01 at 22:59
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
There was rumours going around E3 that someone had pinched a Gamecube controller, and these rumours turned out to be true! The guy was in the Smash Brothers Melee section and he cut it off! Apparently, Nintendo got really p***ed off about this and upgraded security.
What really makes me laugh is that now this guy is trying to sell the thing on Ebay, take a look (includes pics):
http:// cgi.ebay.com/ aw-cgi/ eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1265423229 (dont forget to remove all the spaces after the /'s). At time of writing, the current bid stands at $202.50 and there's 5 days left, so get bidding if you want your own Gamecube controller!
Fri 17/08/01 at 10:22
Regular
"DS..."
No way!!! i'm gonna go check it out!
slik !_!
Fri 17/08/01 at 12:40
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Did ya see it slik?
Fri 17/08/01 at 12:44
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
i saw it. jesus christ what an idiot.
Fri 17/08/01 at 12:54
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Moron left his name on a bit of paper in the pic.

Man, you Nintys are a class act.
Fri 17/08/01 at 12:54
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
AfroMcGuire wrote:
> i saw it. jesus christ what an idiot.

if someone was gonna offer me $15,000 for a game controller i would feel very "un-idiot-like"
Fri 17/08/01 at 12:56
Regular
who is gonna buy it anyway if he cut it off?! it aint gonna work! and GC controllers will be readily available next month in Japan anyway! what a waste of money!
Fri 17/08/01 at 14:00
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
humpo, would you still feel "un-idiot-like" when Nintendo come knocking on your door, sueing you for twice that amount? They're bound to find out about this (especially as it's on all the 'cube sites).
And what makes it special Ortega, is that the version that will be shipped with the Gamecube is not the same one as he possesses, making it very rare indeed.
Fri 17/08/01 at 14:09
Regular
yes but still, its only a PAD! but i suppose if u can sell it on for even more money in a few years then it is worth it.
Fri 17/08/01 at 17:22
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
$15000 , blumin 'eck !!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.