GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MSN Addictions!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/08/01 at 21:05
Regular
It seems that MSN is starting to be a big thing, I have noticed that more and more people have now got MSN on the forums. Recently I noticed er-no got MSN and he is on it 24 7! It's not just er-no it's many people. I thought us guys hated Microsoft!
Thu 16/08/01 at 21:05
Regular
It seems that MSN is starting to be a big thing, I have noticed that more and more people have now got MSN on the forums. Recently I noticed er-no got MSN and he is on it 24 7! It's not just er-no it's many people. I thought us guys hated Microsoft!
Thu 16/08/01 at 21:07
We hate Microsoft's console, we have respect for everything else that Microsoft produces (except Windows!!! More crashes than a Minardi)
Thu 16/08/01 at 21:11
Regular
i don't go on msn when this place is busy. just when it's slow like now. i'm on msn
Thu 16/08/01 at 21:11
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Seifer wrote:
> We hate Microsoft's console, we have respect for everything else
> that Microsoft produces (except Windows!!! More crashes than a
> Minardi)

yes.... but name a viable alternative to Windows... and think before u answer! Linux is harder to use and has less support and compatability with other products. Apple is viable, but may well go bust soon... and has a lesser range of products! And beyond that?
Thu 16/08/01 at 21:12
Regular
Seifer wrote:
> We hate Microsoft's console, we have respect for everything else
> that Microsoft produces (except Windows!!! More crashes than a
> Minardi)

Well, the only Windows item I have bought that has not been crap is Windows 98, I now have Windows ME and it pants!
Thu 16/08/01 at 21:13
I've got MSN but I don't normally go on it as that it doesn't have a word count and you can't win a film or game a day! (God bless Tony!!)
Thu 16/08/01 at 21:14
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Anyone wanna buy WWF Videos?
Thu 16/08/01 at 21:15
Regular
Seifer wrote:
> I've got MSN but I don't normally go on it as that it doesn't have a
> word count and you can't win a film or game a day! (God bless
> Tony!!)

Completely true! Tony, your a miracle!
Thu 16/08/01 at 21:15
True, Windows is a fine program but it still has a problem that it keeps on crashing, it might be the best one around but it still crashes an awful lot!
Thu 16/08/01 at 21:18
CJC wrote:
> Seifer wrote:
> I've got MSN but I don't normally go on it as
> that it doesn't have a
> word count and you can't win a film or
> game a day! (God bless
> Tony!!)

Completely true! Tony, your
> a miracle!

Glad pepole agree!

*Droning style voice* Tony's our god, I wouldn't know what to do without this site, I will commit my efforts into making MSN naff and not worth going on.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.