GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What have been your fav/worst FF games?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/01/04 at 23:20
Regular
"Fun in the sun"
God knows if a topic like this has already been started - couldn't give a monkeys......

Anyway I'm just curious to know what is everyones favourite Final Fantasy game, be it a spin-off (tatics) or the 'proper' thang. Just list your fav/worst FF games and the reason behind your decisions.

My favs (in no particular order)
FF7 - This imo is the finest one in the series. Great story with brilliant twists, loads of mini games - much better than FFX

FFV - Loved the class system!

'Good' FF games
FF10 - No doubt a lot of you all probably love this.......but I feel it really wasn't the 'leap' to an even better FF. It was more evolutionary than revolutionary......and now world map. Okay it isn't the end of the world, but I love to be able to trudge around a proper world map. Interesting storyline, and blitzball is quite a cool minigame.
FFIX - A lot of people thought that FF9 was the worst, but I quite enjoyed it because it reminded me of the old FF games which were mostly set in a sort of fantasy medieval age. It wasn't however, the leap I was expecting from 7 & 8.

Worst FF games
I think if I was pushed to say which one was the worst, I'd have to say Mystic Quest. Nice music, but pretty crappy gameplay! :P
Wed 28/01/04 at 22:13
Regular
FF7 was the best for me. Hated FF8 and thought FFX was OK.
Wed 28/01/04 at 22:13
Regular
"You have a choice"
JUST USE THE FORCE! wrote:
> cheese

Cheese. What the Heck? I mean Cheese? Do people actually sit at thier computers all day typing, "Cheese" randomly into FF Forums. Cheese?

*mumble murmur mumble*
Wed 28/01/04 at 22:09
Regular
"You have a choice"
FF8 is still the best, but how long do you reckon SquareEnix can go on? They're already into double figures, are we all gonna be sat here in ten years time wondering if Final Fantasy 38-2 really does have the best graphics Ever?
Wed 28/01/04 at 19:57
"period drama"
*Drools*

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=sarcasm

You can also find more information on the subject at your local library.
Wed 28/01/04 at 19:49
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> They're all crap.
> Ugh.

approprite name don't you think??
Wed 28/01/04 at 18:43
Regular
"forceful tendencies"
cheese
Wed 28/01/04 at 18:38
"period drama"

Keep up the good work, sport.
Wed 28/01/04 at 16:34
Regular
"??????"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> They're all crap.
> Ugh.

Right...let's sum this up...

FinalFantasyFanatic - a name which suggests that the person likes the FF series. Then, FFF goes and writes "They're all crap. Ugh." It just doesn't make sense...
Wed 28/01/04 at 14:16
Regular
"You have a choice"
Final Fantasy VIII kicked ass, but I think FF1 was pretty lame!!
Sat 24/01/04 at 19:48
Regular
"Whatever!"
Maverick42 wrote:
> Final Fantasy VII was the best.
>
> I didn't really enjoy Final Fantasy X.

Agreed

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.