GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"USB Devices"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/08/01 at 11:10
Regular
What usb devices have you tried and which ones worked?

don't want to be spending money on stuff I can use on my pc too.

I'm gonna try my Sidewinder Joystick tonight and my mouse.
Fri 17/08/01 at 21:39
Ive read that some companys have got a PS2 running linux with a USB modem and harddrive attached via the USB Port.

The artile was in Micromart two weeks ago, unfortunately I havent got the issue to refer to.
Fri 17/08/01 at 20:59
Digi cam....web cam
Fri 17/08/01 at 00:42
Regular
AOE II. I've got a bottle of champagne on board, and my opinion is easily swayed.
Fri 17/08/01 at 00:37
Regular
"You Bum!!"
What one?
Fri 17/08/01 at 00:34
Regular
I think it would be better to develop the further, rather than simply duplicate the pc version.

I love that game, but I hardly play it anymore, its hardly a 'jump in and rip 'em to peices arcade game', I'm not sure its the right style of game for the psx. Its 50:50 ball !
Fri 17/08/01 at 00:29
ill see then. looks awite actually.
Fri 17/08/01 at 00:22
Regular
although the 'gamepot' review is less than glowing
Fri 17/08/01 at 00:22
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Changing the subject a bit:is any of u buying Baldurs Gate:Dark Alliance for PS2.I think it looks brilliant
Fri 17/08/01 at 00:20
Regular
sorry,
I didn't mean to snap, but is it actually released for people to have an opinion on it as a beta release, or is it still in development ?

I've just read 2 fairly good reviews of the pre release version pushed out by Konami, which seemed favorable, although its always best to see the finished game.
Fri 17/08/01 at 00:11
big_slow wrote:
> for the people who said theyll by age of empires 2 i heard its crap

ive got aoe1 aoe1 expantion and aoe2 on pc. i just heard its crap on ps2. otherwise its great on pc

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.