GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"XIII Suprisingly good"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Xiii'.
Mon 26/01/04 at 15:06
Regular
"lei fang!!!!!"
I got this game on saturday in pc world when I went to get my wireless mouse and boy oh boy it has suprised me XIII is awesome on xbox live
Tue 17/02/04 at 21:28
Regular
"hi"
somebody type something
Tue 17/02/04 at 21:28
Regular
"Remember me?"
smelly wrote:
> ha ha u nerd

Ha ha, YOU SMELL.
Tue 17/02/04 at 21:27
Regular
"hi"
ha ha u nerd
Sun 15/02/04 at 12:50
Regular
They're supposed to catch you.
Sun 15/02/04 at 09:56
Regular
"experience"
Hey as you have more than likely completed xiii i dont suppose you could let me into how your supposed to record conversation in room 41 with mic without them catching you all the time ? i must be doing something wrong any help appreciated
Sun 08/02/04 at 14:12
"Retarded List"
I think it's got one of the best plots around! I just hope they'll be a second one
Mon 02/02/04 at 13:43
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Rainbow Six 3 is the worst single player game I've played in the past few months. Considering I only play decent games, it's a disappointment.
Mon 02/02/04 at 11:14
Regular
"8==="
Well I love XIII.

Me and a friend got some drinks in and played the multiplayer to death on saturday.
Sat 31/01/04 at 18:53
Regular
Hedfix wrote:

> MUst be the cube version because the xbox version is far from your
> description.

The description was bang on. I think you just see multiplayer games through rose-tinted specs...not necessarily a bad thing though.
Sat 31/01/04 at 14:07
Regular
"8==="
Rickoss wrote:
> XIII may well be good on Live, but on normal multiplayer it's crap.
>
> I can certainly 'grasp' it, but XIII isn't a multiplayer game. You
> want quick, arcade-style play and it really doesn't deliver, instead
> you get slow-moving characters with bad controls.

MUst be the cube version because the xbox version is far from your description.
>
> Aren't you the same person who loves Cel Damage, anyway? :-P

I swapped AUF for Cel Damage and me and my friends have had some good games on it.

Certainly kept us karting whilst waiting for Mario Kart.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.