GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"We all getting bored of Gamecube???"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/08/01 at 19:17
Regular
LOL, thought that would get your attention! This forum has constantly been in the lower of the forum lists for a few weeks now, due to the lack of announcements etc. But, be warned Special Reserve, this forum will be literally on fire when Space World begins on August 23rd. Only 8 more days to go...
Tue 21/08/01 at 23:55
OK then. But isn't that always the case?
Tue 21/08/01 at 23:11
Regular
reaperman5 wrote:
> i am not getting of the gamecube. just gettiig pi$$ed that the u.s
> gets it befor. not fair!

oops what i mean.
i am not getting bored of the gamecube. just getting pi$$ed that the u.s befor us.
Tue 21/08/01 at 23:09
Regular
i am not getting of the gamecube. just gettiig pi$$ed that the u.s gets it befor. not fair!
Mon 20/08/01 at 19:23
Good. my bro took a Masters, failed the third year and now has a Bachelor, after studying for 4 years. The fool.
Mon 20/08/01 at 19:17
DeltaJava wrote:
> Perfect. Oh, hreard about you leaving. You're not taking a Master
> course by any chance?

Nope. Final year of Uni - Masters are for work masochists
Mon 20/08/01 at 19:08
Perfect. Oh, hreard about you leaving. You're not taking a Master course by any chance?
Mon 20/08/01 at 19:07
Regular
"Mm reprocessed meat"
Okay, it'll "rule" then!
Mon 20/08/01 at 19:05
How about "rule" ?
Mon 20/08/01 at 19:04
Aren't there any more word other than "rock" that we can use?
Mon 20/08/01 at 07:48
Regular
"DS..."
so were all agreed on the gamecube is gonna rock then?
slik ~_~

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.