GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"We all getting bored of Gamecube???"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/08/01 at 19:17
Regular
LOL, thought that would get your attention! This forum has constantly been in the lower of the forum lists for a few weeks now, due to the lack of announcements etc. But, be warned Special Reserve, this forum will be literally on fire when Space World begins on August 23rd. Only 8 more days to go...
Wed 15/08/01 at 19:17
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
LOL, thought that would get your attention! This forum has constantly been in the lower of the forum lists for a few weeks now, due to the lack of announcements etc. But, be warned Special Reserve, this forum will be literally on fire when Space World begins on August 23rd. Only 8 more days to go...
Wed 15/08/01 at 19:21
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
However, I can't help but cry over the absence of a Mario game at launch, even if he will be in Luigi's Mansion somewhere... do you lot remember the joy of playing through Super Mario 64 on that eainy day (1st March '96). Ahh, yes, play for 5 seconds, grab and stuff a load of Cool Original Doritos, then a quick slurp of Coke, that was the life.
Wed 15/08/01 at 19:25
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Wow..you sure know how to live - Doritos, coke -and- Mario...
Wed 15/08/01 at 20:22
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
dont forget the volume on full !
Wed 15/08/01 at 22:00
You've just reminded me - Spaceworld begins on GCSE results day!!!
Thu 16/08/01 at 02:19
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I remember playing Mario Kart actually.

P.S. I didn't have a N64 until that game came out. :D
Thu 16/08/01 at 02:43
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
I only wish this forum was on fire. It is by far the most boring one I visit.
Thu 16/08/01 at 12:39
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Turbonutter, are you possibly suggesting this NINTENDO forum is less interesting than the MICROSOFT one??!!
Thu 16/08/01 at 15:16
Regular
"DS..."
Anythings got to be more interesting than the Microsoft forum...
slik ~_~
Thu 16/08/01 at 21:56
Regular
Kingklick, Turbo said out of the forums he visits.

The Microsoft forum doesn't even get a visit from him. :-D

Anyway, I AM bored of writing about the Gamecube.
I want to play the damn thing.

(That's the one thing I envy from PS2 owners, the fact that they can actually play their choice right now, even if they are waiting for some really killer games...)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.