GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Four Today ='D"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 06/02/07 at 22:05
Regular
My 1460th day on Freeola, so exactly four years ago today I joined.

I'm well aware that almost everyone is quite a bit older than me, but still, the time's flown by and now it seems a pretty immense amount of time to have been on here.

Well, I would comment about my time here, but I'm sure most of you can recount the last four years better than me anyway.

Happy Birthday to me...
Wed 07/02/07 at 15:11
Regular
"You've upset me"
I've been here for 6 years.

Jeez.
Wed 07/02/07 at 14:36
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
i third that \o
Wed 07/02/07 at 14:32
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Twain wrote:
" ... Lets start a petition for Freeola to give out Amazon vouchers as a birthday present for everyone who's been here for four years or more, every year!"

Sounds like a good plan.
Wed 07/02/07 at 12:45
Regular
Vampyr wrote:
> you call it bidet since you heard the moyles interview with
> beyoncé about the name of her new album, or before that?
> :P

I did hear that interview but that's not why I said it (that was ages ago anyway). It's not hard to come up with it without having to hear it somewhere first :S
Wed 07/02/07 at 12:37
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
*checks how long I've been registered for*

2062 days. What's that in years? Five?

I've never been one for noticing how long people have been registered for, nor have I ever really noticed people's post counts on forums where you can see it.

Happy birthday tnc! Lets start a petition for Freeola to give out Amazon vouchers as a birthday present for everyone who's been here for four years or more, every year!
Wed 07/02/07 at 10:23
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Bullett wrote:
> Happy Bidet tnc :)

you call it bidet since you heard the moyles interview with beyoncé about the name of her new album, or before that? :P
Wed 07/02/07 at 08:42
Regular
Happy Bidet tnc :)

Didn't even realise I'd passed the 2k mark myself!
Wed 07/02/07 at 08:12
"possibly impossible"
Ladybird wrote:

> For the most part, I think the forums are exactly as Tony would
> have them. Personally, I think the demographic should extend
> further into the household and female sectors and not have such
> a narrowed focus on young gamers as much. Recipe sharing
> anyone?? :D

We have a Creative section, you know :D

Time flies on Freeola, it's scary just to think how long some of us have been typing away on a white screen to people we've often never met, sharing stories and chat.
Wed 07/02/07 at 03:14
Regular
Wow, 1460th day.. You're a legend in your own right, dude. I can't believe I've been here for 952 days. Admittedly, every few days since I've signed up (sometimes several times daily), I've wandered by to peruse the threads. I guess I've been pretty addicted to these forums, especially at the beginning. Although I can say I've definitely become a lot better about just walking away from nasty debates. I suppose its because most of the nasty people aren't around much anymore, if at all. Haven't encountered any of the dramatic expositions since the reopening of the forums. Just Biglime modifying or outright deleting threads.. Pft. *two smacks*

For the most part, I think the forums are exactly as Tony would have them. Personally, I think the demographic should extend further into the household and female sectors and not have such a narrowed focus on young gamers as much. Recipe sharing anyone?? :D

Anyways, congratulations tnc, for having stuck around so long!? lol *cheers* I'm hearing "Winds of Change" by the Scorpions playing somewhere in the ether.. :P
Tue 06/02/07 at 23:40
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
tnc wrote:
> Happy Birthday to me...

Your birthday's tomorrow, you've forgotten a leap year. Sorry to disappoint you.
Now give all the presents back.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.