GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your Next Game"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/08/01 at 22:25
Regular
So what PS2 game are you going to get next.Be it tomorrow or in November-you are welcome to post your thoughts
Sat 25/08/01 at 20:47
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I ordered onimusha on friday so hopefully it will come on tuesday, is it true it has decent replay value anyone? I wish they would hurry up with Pro Evo Soccer though!!
Sat 25/08/01 at 20:44
Regular
I was really looking forward to Extreme G3, as it sounded similar to Wipeout. However, I`ll probably just stick to Wipeout now. I love a challenge, but not when its the controls that provide it.

Its fine if the courses are hard and fast, but if the controls are so poorly set that you tap the stick to find yourself neatly planted in a nearby barrier, then I don`t want to know. It sounds like you have to have micro accuracy with the analog sticks, only tilting them a minute amount.
Wed 22/08/01 at 18:16
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Yeah it does.It also gives you tips on how to complete all the tracks and suggestions for Tuning up your car
Wed 22/08/01 at 01:31
Regular
hey, is that winners guide any good? does it tell you where u can win all the secret cars and thing?
Tue 21/08/01 at 17:50
SSX Tricky.
Mon 20/08/01 at 20:52
Regular
"gametag = viperfire"
Probably the new Dune game. Does any one know when it is coming out?
Mon 20/08/01 at 18:43
Regular
"You Bum!!"
I went to EB with my mate yesterday so he could buy his PS2.I saw a Resi Evil X advert and decided to pre-order it.And I bought that Official Winners Guide for GT3.Thanx to Wookiee for advice
Mon 20/08/01 at 18:29
I'm looking to get Shadow of Memories 2nd hand, but my next full priced game will probably be Dark Cloud.
Mon 20/08/01 at 18:27
Regular
"Whatever!"
Ive just pre ordered DARK CLOUD which is out some time in September but I have Extreme G III on order which should be out next week!!

Have also pre ordered MGS2 and WWF Just Bring It!!
Mon 20/08/01 at 18:25
Slaveunit wrote:
> Wòókiee Møn§†€R wrote:
> Slaveunit
> wrote:

I've heard mixed reviews about it. Some are saying
> its too hard, and giving it 6/10, and some say its a real challenge,
> 8/10.

The mag that I trust on its reviews (PSM2) gave it the
> latter

I thought PSM2 give reviews out of 100?
Although I haven't bought an issue for some months so they may have changed it.
OPS2M gave it 8/10

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.