GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is it worth gettin' xbox live ?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/01/04 at 21:17
Regular
"grows in nasty plac"
Yes or no?
Sat 31/01/04 at 13:53
"I love yo... lamp."
Ah well. Did you ever try PGR2 on it? Best thing ever. No sorry, I take that back. WINNING PGR2 online is like the best thing ever. Not so much fun when you spin out on the Nurburgring and end up last.
Sat 31/01/04 at 13:03
Regular
I didn't play it anymore than anyone else on these forums. In fact I would say I played it less than most of the ones who I played with. I only bothered playing LIVE if there were a good few people playing as well. I can think of other people who play LIVE a lot more than I did and thats since the launch of LIVE. LIVE got boring because outside of Rainbow Six 3 there was nothing remotely interesting to play online, not for me anyway.
Sat 31/01/04 at 12:50
"I love yo... lamp."
Well Mr Pedantic all night every night!

You know you played it to death. In the same way if you play Zelda to death it gets boring. In fact the only game ever to not get boring after playing to death was Goldeneye.
Sat 31/01/04 at 12:48
Regular
"8==="
I have to confess to doing a 15 hout straight session of RS3 but after that I've taken a four day break from gaming.
Sat 31/01/04 at 12:42
Regular
All day every day? I still had to go to college, look after a puppy and look for a job for when I left college. I played it at night till late but I was rarely on during the day.
Sat 31/01/04 at 10:55
"I love yo... lamp."
Yes. Definitely. The only thing is that if you play it all day every day like Ali did, then it gets boring fast. But play it for a few hours a week and it is great fun. Not to mention extra levels on a few games, a couple of patches and various other downloads.
Sat 31/01/04 at 09:38
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
yep, well worth getting
Fri 30/01/04 at 21:37
Regular
affirmative.
Fri 30/01/04 at 21:32
Regular
"Remember me?"
Yes. Xbox Live is great. 'Nuff said.
Fri 30/01/04 at 21:31
Regular
"Notable"
Most people I know that have it are infatuated by it. Living a second life, if you will.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.