GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"goals"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Fifa 2004'.
Sat 31/01/04 at 16:58
"LOLLERSKATES!"
describe your best goal for either fifa 2004 or pro evo 3.
mine was rivaldo for chelsea. i had a lampard chip taken on the chest by mutu, who had a one-two with makelele before playing rivaldo clean through, and a spectacular 40 yardn volley rocked the top of the bar and bounced in. it was the last day of the seson, and i got 114 points for the season, winning all 38 matches. this was on fifa 2004.
Sat 31/01/04 at 16:58
"LOLLERSKATES!"
describe your best goal for either fifa 2004 or pro evo 3.
mine was rivaldo for chelsea. i had a lampard chip taken on the chest by mutu, who had a one-two with makelele before playing rivaldo clean through, and a spectacular 40 yardn volley rocked the top of the bar and bounced in. it was the last day of the seson, and i got 114 points for the season, winning all 38 matches. this was on fifa 2004.
Sat 31/01/04 at 17:08
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Good Post.

PES 3: I scored one recently which was about 35 yards out.

Zidane into Van Nistlerroy, seen the goalkeeper off his line, from an angle and chipped the ball over the Goalkeeper.

lovin it.
Sat 31/01/04 at 19:23
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
PES 3 I scored a goal from inside the 6 yard area. The replay showed the ball going straight through the goalkeeper's chest, out through his back and into the corner of the net. So I stopped playing the demo and never bothered buying the full game.
Sat 31/01/04 at 19:47
My most impressive goal wasn't really the goal, more the shot which set it up.

It was a cross from an edited D'Alessandro , which was cleared to like the halfway line and Ayala did the most impressive volley I've seen, booting it so it curled like four feet out then curled back in, off the post and it sort of hit Crespo's face and went in.

You FIFA players might not think four feet of curling is a lot, but for Pro Evo it is a hell of a lot.
Sat 31/01/04 at 19:55
Regular
On fifa 2004 i scored my best goal with england lampard passed it on to owen and owen the took it round the keeper and ran into the net.
Sat 31/01/04 at 20:16
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
http://www.pesfan.com/gallery/goalsgallery.html

Newest Goals and it's the 'Davids from Bleeders' one.
Sat 31/01/04 at 22:09
Regular
"You have a choice"
PES3, my best goal. Scholes plays the ball into the box from the halfway line, Van Nistelrooy heads against the bar. It bounces out 35 yards to where Ryan Giggs is waiting to do a dramatic volley into the top right corner.
Sun 01/02/04 at 10:36
"LOLLERSKATES!"
i also scored a 35-yar curler from bruno cheyrou which went round the keeper and in.
Sun 01/02/04 at 10:37
Regular
"Notable"
Sandbox Magician wrote:
> http://www.pesfan.com/gallery/goalsgallery.html

That sites amazing.
Sun 01/02/04 at 10:53
"LOLLERSKATES!"
what is your highest score on a match?
i won 42-1 on fifa 2004.

it was my juventus team, which was imported from total club manager via football fusion. i had ronaldo, beckham, henry.

i was playing chicago fire.

juventus (football fusion version) 42-1 chicago fire.

beat that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.