GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"goals"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Fifa 2004'.
Sat 31/01/04 at 16:58
"LOLLERSKATES!"
describe your best goal for either fifa 2004 or pro evo 3.
mine was rivaldo for chelsea. i had a lampard chip taken on the chest by mutu, who had a one-two with makelele before playing rivaldo clean through, and a spectacular 40 yardn volley rocked the top of the bar and bounced in. it was the last day of the seson, and i got 114 points for the season, winning all 38 matches. this was on fifa 2004.
Mon 02/02/04 at 20:56
Regular
"es argh"
Biggie Little? wrote:
> fifa 2004:
>
> 32-yard rocket free kick from darren fletcher. very good on replay.

Biggie Little? wrote:
> fifa 2004: <<< Well d'uh
Mon 02/02/04 at 19:19
"LOLLERSKATES!"
fifa 2004:

32-yard rocket free kick from darren fletcher. very good on replay.
Sun 01/02/04 at 20:54
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Cross field ball from Beckham from the halfway line, just got over the defenders head and landed straight to D'Allesandro who first time shot just a little bit from the corner of the penalty box, off balance, spanked it in the far corner of the net.
Sun 01/02/04 at 20:32
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Harry Kewell, corner from the right hand side. Whips in past the keeper who dives too late, straight in off the post.

8=)

<3 Pro Evo 3
Sun 01/02/04 at 16:39
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Yeah... beating a team 42-1 is real feat isn't it?

Indictive of what FIFA 2004 is all about really isn't it? Play a real football game.
Sun 01/02/04 at 15:32
"LOLLERSKATES!"
FIFA 2004- cheyrou on chest, through ball to le-tallec, shoots and curls the ball in the net from 30 yards. it looked phenomanal.
Sun 01/02/04 at 15:08
"cheerios"
PES3 - A beautiful lob, can't remember who by, from about 45 yards out. T'was a brilliant goal, much like Beckham's one.
Sun 01/02/04 at 12:55
Regular
"The Red Shift"
PES3 GOAL 1) kuffour hoofs from back. ball is at level of upper tier san siro. camera looks so high. burgos(of other side) comes out. bounces off his shoulder. shevchenko taps in.

PES3 GOAL 2) short corner to becks. turns to front corner of box. shoots. hits far post joint. ball bounces to nedved. he heads. keeper deflects out. zidane does a 360 and goes through on goal. hits bar with a chip. i head it back just out of the area. first time full volley from gilberto. top corner.

PES3 CHANCE : almeyda picks up the ball in his own area. dribbles past 3 and approaches half way line. i look at the radar and the keepers out. i shoot (either; almost full, or almost full with chip.) the ball hits the underside of the far post joint, with the keeper a metre off it diving backwards. almost amazing.

(all done on 3 star)
Sun 01/02/04 at 10:56
Regular
"Notable"
Thats nothing to be proud of. Fifa stinks of rotten eggs. A real game PES3.

And stop sounding proud of a ridicolous score line. People like you deserve to be nailed to a cross.
Sun 01/02/04 at 10:53
"LOLLERSKATES!"
what is your highest score on a match?
i won 42-1 on fifa 2004.

it was my juventus team, which was imported from total club manager via football fusion. i had ronaldo, beckham, henry.

i was playing chicago fire.

juventus (football fusion version) 42-1 chicago fire.

beat that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.