GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Killzone Screenies!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Killzone'.
Sat 31/01/04 at 23:56
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Did you know that most of the Killzone screenshots on the web are going to be nearly 18 months old by the time the game gets released?
Sat 31/01/04 at 23:56
Regular
Did you know that most of the Killzone screenshots on the web are going to be nearly 18 months old by the time the game gets released?
Sun 01/02/04 at 00:03
Regular
My favourite one so far by the way:

http://www.killzonefansite.com/pic/kf5.jpg

We got to play this level at Gamers' Day 2003.

Imagine you've just waded through a corridor full of assault-rifle wielding Helghasts, led your group down a rickety stairwell onto an iron walkway from where you had to take out an entrenched emplacement. First of all you picked off the nearby enemies with your sniper rifle and next you jumped over a low wall to finish the remainder off with a couple of well-timed grenades from close quarters. Then, just as you catch your breath, you hear a high pitched screaming of turbine engines and you turn to your left to see this lot abseiling in from a dropship and all hell breaks loose again.

You had to be there...
Sun 01/02/04 at 00:24
Regular
This is my second favourite:

http://www.killzonefansite.com/pic/kf22.jpg

Not because you can see puffs of blood spurting about in it, but because it includes the fabled 'reload' animation. You'll see what I mean when you get the game. Best reloads in a game, ever.
Sun 01/02/04 at 00:25
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Ooooooh pretty. Like the look of it already.
Sun 01/02/04 at 00:26
Regular
I recommend you register on the site and download the second movie then (Part 2).

It
Will
Blow
You
Away

:)
Sun 01/02/04 at 00:26
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Might just do that. I haven't been blown for quite a while...............hmmmm never mind. :-D
Sun 01/02/04 at 00:27
Regular
Oops. Sorry, should have made it clearer, the movies are on this site:

http://www.killzonegame.com/
Sun 01/02/04 at 09:09
Regular
"The Red Shift"
i absolutely fell head over heels for the first screen shots of it. the manufacturers tiny description was mouthwatering too. it seemed to match the game perfectly in its choice of words and tone.

i was pishing my pants when i heard at one point they hadnt even confirmed that they were going to make it. i really think this game will be huge.

cant remember some of the facts, because i havent heard anything about it in ages, so:

is it multiplayer (+how many if it is) ?

whats the estimated release date (too far away i guess) ?

your views on the chances of the game being heavily delayed, even first game on the next ps3?

COULD IT BE A FLOP!!!
*heavy breathing*
*rocks back and forth*

:D
Sun 01/02/04 at 09:19
Why do we have to register to have access to the movies?
Sun 01/02/04 at 18:18
Regular
Icarus wrote:
> Why do we have to register to have access to the movies?

So the webmaster can send you spammage I guess. I registered months ago and never received anything from them so it's OK.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.