GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"EXTRA EXTRA FILMADAY (WABBITS) -WINNER ANNOUNCED"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/08/01 at 18:21
Regular
AND THE WINNER IS

DESPITE MASS SPAM AND PLURAL "toons"

SNOOPDOGGYDAN

You know the drill - we've done it before. Pay very close attention to the rules because if you make one slip you are out.

To enter you must start a new topic in the FOG (chat) forum.

The topic heading must be upper and lower case (normal writing) except the words WABBIT and WASSUP, which must be included and must be in upper case (capitals).

Your message - i.e. the first message in the thread must include all of these words. They can appear in any order:
WASSUP
WABBIT
stupid
fire
toon
banana
parliament

The winner will be the person with the most replies in their thread by midnight on August 15th. This was originally set for the 18th but it might not be "enjoyable" for that long!
Tue 14/08/01 at 21:49
Regular
I set the SR towews on fiwe!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, stupid me

*crash*
Tue 14/08/01 at 21:47
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
I can't even find the word fiwe, let alone fire.

Bonus drives off the track completely out of control and smashes his WASSUP WABBIT to BITS.

With er-no and Tony already out SnoopyDog wotsit makes a bold dash for the lead.

But where is Dan - The 2K1 one?
Tue 14/08/01 at 21:42
Regular
Does my speach impediment in my post count against me???
Tue 14/08/01 at 21:40
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Bonus wrote:
> Bonus, being a law student, knows the legal implications of a member of staff of any company, or their relatives winning a competition run by that comapny. Thats why they can't win them. So, emmm, there, I win :D

Staff can win - but hey, I knew when I changed the banner competition heading to WASSUP WABBIT that I would never get away with it. Not with Your Honour around.

So Tony spins off, leaving Bonus in the lead. Will anybody catch him tomorrow.

If anybody can, Dan can. Where's Dan?

(tony goes into Berlingo Multispace Forte mode - selecting max boost for journy home to wife and kids)

Did you know that Maserati made a car called a Maserati Quatroporte.

Cool name eh? It means Maserati Four Door.
Tue 14/08/01 at 21:36
Regular
Former law student, even.
Tue 14/08/01 at 21:35
Regular
Bonus, being a law student, knows the legal implications of a member of staff of any company, or their relatives winning a competition run by that comapny. Thats why they can't win them. So, emmm, there, I win :D
Tue 14/08/01 at 21:30
Regular
em, help!!!!!
Tue 14/08/01 at 21:30
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
So, here are the positions at present:

er-no disqualified
most people nowhere
Bonus on 64
Tony on 1025
Tue 14/08/01 at 21:28
Regular
Ah, well, wouldn't be right for the judge to be showing favouritism now, would it?? :D
Tue 14/08/01 at 21:24
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Bonus wrote:
> What happened to all the one word posts you were going to put in my
> topic???????

I couldn't think of anything interesting to say.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.