GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"EXTRA EXTRA FILMADAY (WABBITS) -WINNER ANNOUNCED"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/08/01 at 18:21
Regular
AND THE WINNER IS

DESPITE MASS SPAM AND PLURAL "toons"

SNOOPDOGGYDAN

You know the drill - we've done it before. Pay very close attention to the rules because if you make one slip you are out.

To enter you must start a new topic in the FOG (chat) forum.

The topic heading must be upper and lower case (normal writing) except the words WABBIT and WASSUP, which must be included and must be in upper case (capitals).

Your message - i.e. the first message in the thread must include all of these words. They can appear in any order:
WASSUP
WABBIT
stupid
fire
toon
banana
parliament

The winner will be the person with the most replies in their thread by midnight on August 15th. This was originally set for the 18th but it might not be "enjoyable" for that long!
Tue 14/08/01 at 18:21
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
AND THE WINNER IS

DESPITE MASS SPAM AND PLURAL "toons"

SNOOPDOGGYDAN

You know the drill - we've done it before. Pay very close attention to the rules because if you make one slip you are out.

To enter you must start a new topic in the FOG (chat) forum.

The topic heading must be upper and lower case (normal writing) except the words WABBIT and WASSUP, which must be included and must be in upper case (capitals).

Your message - i.e. the first message in the thread must include all of these words. They can appear in any order:
WASSUP
WABBIT
stupid
fire
toon
banana
parliament

The winner will be the person with the most replies in their thread by midnight on August 15th. This was originally set for the 18th but it might not be "enjoyable" for that long!
Tue 14/08/01 at 18:24
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Plese don't complain if the forum looks a complete disaster zone for the next few days - just post in the Prime forum instead if you have anything sensible to say!
Tue 14/08/01 at 18:24
Regular
"A square watermelon"
Oh help, it'll be the clocks all over again..
Tue 14/08/01 at 18:25
Tony I'll only do it if you put the winners of the banner comp up!
Tue 14/08/01 at 18:36
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
cooldogs wrote:
> Tony I'll only do it if you put the winners of the banner comp up!

The banner comp is still being decided (by Loki). It's not easy.
Tue 14/08/01 at 18:38
Regular
"How Handy."
I'll help Tony, give one GAD and one FAD to me.

Problem solved.
Tue 14/08/01 at 19:17
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Tony do the number of posts by the original writer of the post count in the overall number?
One other thing, why have you got us doing this??
Tue 14/08/01 at 19:20
Regular
"<];o)"
This competition is worse than the stupid clock one Tony, its going to destroy the Chat forums, this isn't a good thing for us Newbies. We can't pot on the rpime due to stupid spammers and our topics ar going to be pushed all the way off the page in seconds.

Think before doing something......its okay for the regulars, they can post new threads on the Prime forum, we can't.

(;o|
Tue 14/08/01 at 19:41
Regular
har har newbies!

tony i have just relised i have spelt the wassup wrong(d'oh)
does that mean i am disqualified? if i am can i enter again?
BIG D'OH
Tue 14/08/01 at 20:00
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I'm staying well out of this one.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.