GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HELLO EVERYONE!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/08/01 at 17:52
Regular
Hello there. My username is Epsilon Café, and I'm going to be around a bit for these forums. I like all things Nintendo, and am looking foward tpo the release of the GC. I also drink coffee a lot, and play Excitebike 64 like there's no end.
Tue 14/08/01 at 17:52
Hello there. My username is Epsilon Café, and I'm going to be around a bit for these forums. I like all things Nintendo, and am looking foward tpo the release of the GC. I also drink coffee a lot, and play Excitebike 64 like there's no end.
Tue 14/08/01 at 17:53
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
hello
Tue 14/08/01 at 17:53
Regular
MY god!

A JAT who can string a sentence together without lots of:

"I fink itz wikid, da ps2 is poo."

Welcome, it may take a bit of getting used to here, but I'm sure you'll like it. It's the best discussion board on the web.
Tue 14/08/01 at 17:55
Watch out for the notables- they bite!
Tue 14/08/01 at 17:56
Regular
Hi, these guys might not take to newbies too well, but then again they never harmed me much. Just watch out for them flinging insults at Nintendo. As for the Gamecube, it's poo. :D
Tue 14/08/01 at 17:57
Regular
"everyone says it"
Hello, I am the ruler of the forums and have the power to delete any annoying messages...

..be warned now.

:)
Tue 14/08/01 at 17:57
Regular
er-no wrote:
> Hello, I am the ruler of the forums and have the power to
speak utter crap most of the time.
..be warned now.

:-)
Tue 14/08/01 at 17:58
Regular
"How Handy."
Welcome. I am Whooo! I am in charge here. There is a £12 a month subscription fee, don't pay and I'll make you an offer you can't refuse.
Tue 14/08/01 at 17:58
er-no wrote:
> Hello, I am the ruler of the forums and have the power to delete any
> annoying messages...

..be warned now.

See what I mean, their bark's worse than their bite! (Don't hurt me er-no!)
Tue 14/08/01 at 18:01
Regular
"everyone says it"
Your Honour wrote:
> MY god!

A JAT who can speak and type a lot better than my usual crap like:

"I fink itz wikid, da ps2 is poo."

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.