GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sonic- Will he make any impact on the great black box?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 01/02/04 at 21:07
Regular
"Green & White Army"
I think not, he is past his day and is only enjoyable in 2-d. What do all you think?
Mon 02/02/04 at 17:52
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Because I had the PS2 Japanese version, which happened to be multi-lingual, but I have since now sold it on.
Mon 02/02/04 at 16:02
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
how do you know i thought it wasnt out yet
Mon 02/02/04 at 13:40
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Those of you expecting a Sonic Adventure-type game are in for a disappointment, it's nothing like the Adventure series. It looks alright, but I found it far too tedious and unimaginative for my liking.

Seriously disappointing. So no, IMO, Sonic won't make an iota of difference on the "black box".
Mon 02/02/04 at 13:32
Regular
"www.sprogstudios.tk"
SONIC is (probably) the greatest video game character around, along side Solid Snake and others. So, yes, i think he will make a big impact. SEGA have made a brilliant descision to bring him to PS2, as they will definately sell more games, and therefore make a lot more money. SONIC HEROES does look like a good game, so, i say, he'll make a big impact as many SEGA games console owners switched to PS1 and PS2 when SEGA went bust and stopped making consoles. This is a brilliant idea, and yes, he is going to have a big impact on the black/silver "toaster"!
Mon 02/02/04 at 13:27
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I'm not a techi-head but I'll give it a whirl. What's the problem?
Mon 02/02/04 at 13:25
Regular
"aussie"
Hi there Grandprix
I am way of base with this but I was wondering if you could help me with a problem im having with my PS2
VICKI
Mon 02/02/04 at 13:19
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Sandbox Magician wrote:
> Don't bother with Sonic Heroes

Meh, still going to get it, just because it's Sonic.
Mon 02/02/04 at 09:02
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Don't bother with Sonic Heroes, it's crap.

IMO of course.
Mon 02/02/04 at 08:46
Regular
Suprisingly, I've heard the GameCube version performs the best.

Becuase the Xbox has superior hardware, I'm assuming it has originally been developed for the GameCube and simply ported to the other two systems.
Sun 01/02/04 at 21:59
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:

> Except Sonic 3D, of course. That was utter shitewash.

Even if the game wasn't that great, the music and Sonic himself easily makes up for it.

I've heard the PS2 is the slower of the 3, due to it being the 'worst' performance console of the 3.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.