GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DoD Source!"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Day of Defeat: Source'.
Sun 25/06/06 at 11:03
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Does anyone play this?

It is *awesome*.
I haven't been able to play it like all year because my Uni connection was a bit spikey, but I downloaded it the other day and haven't stopped playing since.

Unfortunately my computer is too old and I have to play it at 800*600 and I only get 20+ fps but there you go, it's still playable.

And now a picture for you all.

This is me, several seconds after a direct hit from a bazooka. The reason the buildings look weird is because I happened to land quite some way away from the playable area :p
Mon 03/07/06 at 12:13
Regular
Yep, it's the same level of graphics as my counter-strike source and half lfie 2 :)
Sun 02/07/06 at 22:55
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Really, are you sure that's Source and not just the original DoD?
Sun 02/07/06 at 21:21
Regular
I just bought HL2 out of the shop, game to be precise, and don't get me started on that shop... but it seems if you already owned the original half lfie and put serial in to play it online, it rewarded you for buying it ages ago :s
Sun 02/07/06 at 11:29
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Uh, I think if you got the HL2 silver package you get access to pretty much everything.
Sun 02/07/06 at 11:06
Regular
I got it free from when I bought Half Life 2, in fact it seems you can download what you want off steam if you buy Half Life 2 :D
Sat 01/07/06 at 19:44
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Yeah, you should.

BUY IT
Sat 01/07/06 at 17:26
Regular
i should have tried it out when there was a free trial.
Wed 28/06/06 at 19:56
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
You people suck.
Sun 25/06/06 at 11:03
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Does anyone play this?

It is *awesome*.
I haven't been able to play it like all year because my Uni connection was a bit spikey, but I downloaded it the other day and haven't stopped playing since.

Unfortunately my computer is too old and I have to play it at 800*600 and I only get 20+ fps but there you go, it's still playable.

And now a picture for you all.

This is me, several seconds after a direct hit from a bazooka. The reason the buildings look weird is because I happened to land quite some way away from the playable area :p

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.