GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"harvest moon"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Harvest Moon'.
Tue 03/02/04 at 20:31
Regular
"entertain & inspire"
it doesnt look like british ps2 owners are going to get a harvest moon game anytime this decade. shame. the first one was one of the most original and addictive games ever made. along with vib-ribbon its the only psone game thats still just as much fun to play as it was when the psone was the daddy.
Wed 04/02/04 at 17:00
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Dead Or Alive volleyball is okay as long as you realise you are not buying a volleyball game. It's unique but ultimately not a great deal of gaming is in it unless you really want every swimsuit.
Wed 04/02/04 at 14:26
Regular
Widge wrote:
> Utter BALLS at all this PS2 is better than Xbox malarky, I've played
> games on both that are quite frankly excellent ... LUCKILY I can see
> past this aligning myself to one platform malarky

I've got all three consoles, so when I make a comparison, it is a fair and valid one. I'm still allowed a preference though.
Wed 04/02/04 at 10:41
Regular
"Moody DJ"
Utter BALLS at all this PS2 is better than Xbox malarky, I've played games on both that are quite frankly excellent ... LUCKILY I can see past this aligning myself to one platform malarky. The entire argument stinks of insecurity and is as utterly futile as the 'my music genre is better than yours' endless spiral. Games are good regardless of platform, play the games that you like on the platform you want. Don't start chucking around 'well, well, well, we've got THIS game which is kinda like that one and is almost as good', it reeks of desperation.
Wed 04/02/04 at 09:10
Regular
Klonoa Volleyball sounds like a worse title in my opinion.

It sounds like a sports related disease.
Tue 03/02/04 at 22:36
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Ha.

Retard
Tue 03/02/04 at 22:34
Regular
"entertain & inspire"
the fact that there is a game called "dead or alive volleyball" on the sh*tbox illustrates my point perfectly. i agree theres some pretty crap games out for the ps2, but theres also A WIDE RANGE OF EXCELLENT GAMES, which cant be said for the xbox with its single figured tally of decent games.
Tue 03/02/04 at 20:58
Regular
geekmaggotbingo wrote:
> Yep. ps2 games usually have an ounce of originality, and the
> developers try to make them playable and rewarding. i know its a bit
> hard for you to grasp, brainiac. stick to your "extreme beach
> volleyball" or whatever. (f**king xbox owners)

What is it wuth your obsession with Xbox owners and volleyball? As far as I am aware, there are only two volleyball games on the Xbox: Dead or Alive Beach Volleyball, and Simon & Schuster Interactive's Outlaw Volleyball.

Playable on PS2 there is:

Klonoa Beach Volleyball
Summer Heat Beach Volleyball
and
Outlaw Volleyball is due out this year for PS2.

So what the heck are you on about?

And where's the originality in PS2 exclusives? They all seem to be extremely similar to better multi-format titles to me.
Tue 03/02/04 at 20:54
Regular
"entertain & inspire"
Yep. ps2 games usually have an ounce of originality, and the developers try to make them playable and rewarding. i know its a bit hard for you to grasp, brainiac. stick to your "extreme beach volleyball" or whatever. (f**king xbox owners)
Tue 03/02/04 at 20:47
Regular
And you claim the PS2 is the best...
Tue 03/02/04 at 20:31
Regular
"entertain & inspire"
it doesnt look like british ps2 owners are going to get a harvest moon game anytime this decade. shame. the first one was one of the most original and addictive games ever made. along with vib-ribbon its the only psone game thats still just as much fun to play as it was when the psone was the daddy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.