GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"harvest moon"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Harvest Moon'.
Tue 03/02/04 at 20:31
Regular
"entertain & inspire"
it doesnt look like british ps2 owners are going to get a harvest moon game anytime this decade. shame. the first one was one of the most original and addictive games ever made. along with vib-ribbon its the only psone game thats still just as much fun to play as it was when the psone was the daddy.
Fri 06/02/04 at 23:01
Regular
Cyclone wrote:
> Ha.
>
> Retard

Well Edgy did start it...
Fri 06/02/04 at 19:07
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
If anyone gets the chance, get Harvet Moon on Psone, it is really really good despite the fact that reading the blurb on the back of the box may send you to sleep.

1 More day (game time) and my potatoes are done :D
Fri 06/02/04 at 08:49
Regular
I love horses...the best of all the animals...
Thu 05/02/04 at 18:16
"period drama"
Harvest Moon = FFF's next big game.
*Excitement*
Thu 05/02/04 at 18:00
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
By strange coincidence I picked up a mint condition ex rental (obviously no one had rented it) of the PSone Harvest Moon game today for £6 and it's surprisingly good. Animal Crossing with less options but more story and people instead of animals. I have field of Turnips and Potatoes. And a pony.
Thu 05/02/04 at 09:52
Regular
I can't wait for Harvest Moon, looks brilliant. Roll on March!

Oh, and did I mention HA!?
Thu 05/02/04 at 08:27
Regular
Aye - it means the ratio is more impressive for the Xbox and GameCube.

Anyway, where did he get these percentages from?
Wed 04/02/04 at 21:06
"I love yo... lamp."
No, he had stats that proved it had the most good games, by taking the top 100 ranked games from each console, with the 100th best PS2 game rated at something like 78%, the 100th best Gamecube game something like 74% and the 100th best Xbox game rated at 72% or something.

But when you consider that there are about 5 times as many PS2 games as Gamecube or Xbox games it looks less impressive.
Wed 04/02/04 at 19:22
Regular
"es argh"
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> Which would be why the PS2 has the highest ratio of utterly crap
> games of all systems then?

Really? I thought FM had some stats that prooved the PS2 to be last in that chart.

Hmmm...
Wed 04/02/04 at 17:10
"I love yo... lamp."
geekmaggotbingo wrote:
> Yep. ps2 games usually have an ounce of originality,

You do realise that the PS2 has been referred to as "the sequel console of the console of sequels". Which is pretty apt. Almost everything on the PS2 is a rehash of a PS game.

and the
> developers try to make them playable and rewarding.

Which would be why the PS2 has the highest ratio of utterly crap games of all systems then?

i know its a bit
> hard for you to grasp, brainiac.

It most certainly is.

stick to your "extreme beach
> volleyball" or whatever. (f**king xbox owners)

I'll spare a thought for you when Halo 2 comes out.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.