GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Invitations-Tony"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/08/01 at 23:45
Regular
A while ago you asked us to list the missing so they could be invited back. Did that ever happen or are we being deprived of there possible company?
Tue 14/08/01 at 21:59
Regular
The Game seems to have dissapeaared aswell
Tue 14/08/01 at 21:44
Regular
"I like cheese"
Get ARTY back!!! Please bring ARTY back!! He was one of my best mates, and then I lost his e-mail when I changed to hotmail.
Tue 14/08/01 at 21:31
Regular
Thanks Tony top of the list: Fogmaster, soupdragon
Tue 14/08/01 at 21:11
shaneo wrote:

Bring back Golden Rhino!

[email protected] ... Enjoy!
Tue 14/08/01 at 21:11
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Ashley wrote:
> A while ago you asked us to list the missing so they could be
> invited back. Did that ever happen or are we being deprived of there
> possible company?

Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

(digs around to pop the thread, fails, considers it for tomorrow)
Tue 14/08/01 at 20:59
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Hey guysm I'm back from my trip to Southend. So, what's happened in the last 12 hours?

Bring back Golden Rhino!
Tue 14/08/01 at 20:46
Lets invite them all back! Golden Rhino doesn't come to FOg much but he might go to the DVD forum.
Tue 14/08/01 at 20:43
Regular
I would like to thank those who did not question my sanity and supported me (notb with a chair) in this difficult time and clearly recognised my genius. I would like to thank SR,My computer phone company and electricity company as I wouldn't be here with out them. Finally I would like my question answered if that is possible.

Ashley, (Award winning Speech writer)

Legend in his own mind
Tue 14/08/01 at 09:44
Regular
"<];o)"
Thats a good point Ashley, where is everyone.

Fogmaster, Bluebeetle, Vai and many more, could we even manage to get the_gaming_guru back onto the site?

Come on Tony mate, get sending those invites.

(;o|
Tue 14/08/01 at 09:00
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I'm back!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.