GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Command and Conquer Renegade"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Command and Conquer: Renegade'.
Fri 06/02/04 at 08:18
Regular
"Nice Knowing You"
what do you think to it, i got it 4 fiver so had nothing to lose, its not that bad really, sure the graphics are a bit last year, but other than that, gameplay is quite good
Fri 06/02/04 at 08:18
Regular
"Nice Knowing You"
what do you think to it, i got it 4 fiver so had nothing to lose, its not that bad really, sure the graphics are a bit last year, but other than that, gameplay is quite good
Fri 06/02/04 at 08:25
Regular
I avoided this purely because so many people expressed hatred towards it.

Still, £5 ain't going to break the bank, is it?
Fri 06/02/04 at 09:21
Regular
"Nice Knowing You"
yeah, it really isn't that bad for a fiver, i wouldn't of payed £35 when it first came out tho
Fri 06/02/04 at 09:47
Regular
*Paid
And no i wouldn't of either... neither for Generals.
Fri 06/02/04 at 09:53
Regular
"Nice Knowing You"
i never played generals, is it bad
Fri 06/02/04 at 10:00
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
It's C&C, which means it'll be massively overrated.
Fri 06/02/04 at 10:00
Regular
"Nice Knowing You"
yeah, i only had Redalert, then renegade
Fri 06/02/04 at 10:09
Regular
Generals is by far my favourite RTS game outside of the original and Red Alert 2 on PC. Short but very sweet.
Fri 06/02/04 at 13:29
Regular
The original was brilliant in those days
Fri 06/02/04 at 15:03
Regular
"eat toast!"
Renegade has some diabolical and unacceptable problems. Making a fps of c&c may seem good but come on, its just franky clownish and a bit cheesy to make. Especially when we're being serious. Second, AI is terrible. MOst enemies point at walls whiles you blow them away and units are poorly implemented. Clipping problems, poor programming are massive problems.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.