GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what is your favourite RPG game and why?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/08/01 at 16:03
Regular
what is your favourite RPG game of all time and why?

well to me that is a difficult question because there has been many great RPG games over the past few years,the difficult part is wonderin which is better Final Fantasy 7 or Zelda:Majoras Mask both of these are top games andi cant decide which is better.Having played Final Fantasy 7 longer this would have to be my favorite.
Mon 13/08/01 at 16:03
what is your favourite RPG game of all time and why?

well to me that is a difficult question because there has been many great RPG games over the past few years,the difficult part is wonderin which is better Final Fantasy 7 or Zelda:Majoras Mask both of these are top games andi cant decide which is better.Having played Final Fantasy 7 longer this would have to be my favorite.
Mon 13/08/01 at 16:04
Any Final Fantasy game wins it for me... nuff said.
Mon 13/08/01 at 16:07
Regular
PSO.

I'm not really into RPG's, and I suppose PSO isn't a true RPG. But it's fun.

I like going around the levels killing all the nasties. Also, I really want to find out what happened to Pioneer 1. With some RPG's I've tried, I'm just like "I don't really care about the story, I want to go up the levels."

The multiplayer side of it is fun as well.
Mon 13/08/01 at 16:15
Zelda: Ocarina of time
Final Fantasy 7
Secret of Mana

After much thought I decide that I really can't pick between any of these. They're all special to me in there own way.

I did Zelda in one sitting once and was pretty proud of that, but that doesn't actually make it a better game than SoM or FF7 does it!
Mon 13/08/01 at 16:16
Regular
Deus Ex, because it rules!
Mon 13/08/01 at 16:17
Final Fantasy 7 easily, the amount of time I spent in the Gold Saucer after I completed it playing on the arcades and racing my gold chocobo was simply brilliant.
Mon 13/08/01 at 16:20
Regular
Atomic_Koala wrote:
> Final Fantasy 7 easily, the amount of time I spent in the Gold
> Saucer after I completed it playing on the arcades and racing my
> gold chocobo was simply brilliant.

Final Fantasy 7 is impossible, I have had it for 2 years and still cant beat that demon wall baddy in the Temple of the anchients.
Mon 13/08/01 at 16:23
It was impossible till I got knights of the round *evil laugh* I even managed to kill Emerald and Ruby with a well oiled machine of Knights of the round equiped with double summon, and the other two blokes with mime. heh
Mon 13/08/01 at 16:23
yeah,i guess racing my gold chocobo and playing about in gold saucer is pretty cool
Mon 13/08/01 at 16:24
matty c wrote:
> yeah,i guess racing my gold chocobo and playing about in gold saucer
> is pretty cool

I had three gold chocobo's :D. I bread one, got another from beating Ruby then bread the two gold ones together :D.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.