GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sonic and the Secret Rings"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Sonic and the Secret Rings'.
Sun 04/02/07 at 16:50
Regular
I personally think this game is looking awesome.

Are you guys gonna buy it?

Trailers
Tue 20/02/07 at 17:47
Regular
I'm so tired of sandbox style games now, why do they all have to be so violent?
Tue 20/02/07 at 21:39
Regular
"8==="
I'm sure it will give the last 10 years of Sonic games a good run for their money. XD

"Best one so far in 3D" isn't actually that hard considering what it's up against.
Tue 20/02/07 at 22:22
Regular
Sonic Adventure one says "kiss my ass".
Tue 20/02/07 at 23:50
"possibly impossible"
I loved Sonic R on the Saturn, I love the DC and GC Sonic Adventure 1 and 2. Didn't like the rest of them after that. But this is the first one since then that has me interested.

Oh, and Sonic Rivals on the PSP is pretty good.
Fri 23/02/07 at 16:54
Regular
"8==="
"Sonic Team Comments on Its Work
Provides explanation on cruddy Sonic games.
by Patrick Kolan, IGN AU
Australia, February 22, 2007 - After topping IGN's list of dead franchises, Sonic has definitely fallen on hard times. Things are looking up for Sonic on Wii, but after the disaster that was Sonic The Hedgehog on Xbox 360 and PS3, we're not holding our breath.

In addition to an interesting interview on the Wii title, games Website Kikizo posed Sonic Team Producer Yojiro Ogawa a prickly question on the quality of their next-gen effort.

Ogawa replied candidly, explaining "The reason why probably ended up with what we see today, involves a lot of reasons. One is that we did want to launch the title around Christmas, and we had the PS3 launch coming up, but we had to develop for Microsoft's 360 at the same time and the team had an awful lot of pressure on them. It was very hard for the team to try and see how we were going to come out with both versions together with just the one team. It was a big challenge."

Interesting stuff. We're keen to see if the extra time afforded to the Wii version will ensure a better game, come release."

Nice to see Sega are approaching things like EA now.

Dear oh dear.
Fri 23/02/07 at 16:58
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Yeah, instead of making the best game they could, they worked to a deadline and the quality suffered. At least the Secret Rings is good.

They need to take the Gran Turismo approach - loads of delays but a near perfect presentation.
Thu 01/03/07 at 11:10
"possibly impossible"
Out tomorrow. Hopefully my copy will arrive tomorrow too.
Thu 01/03/07 at 14:33
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
My copy came Tuesday but there is a Wii shortage in my area. No Wii to play it on. :D
Fri 02/03/07 at 09:32
"possibly impossible"
My copy is here now. But I need to finish work before I play it.
Wed 07/03/07 at 09:01
Regular
"8==="
The advert makes the guy playing it look retarded. :D

SHAKE DAT WUND!!111 GOOD DOGGY!1

[URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLkU44WLIuE[/URL]

The people behind him later on are obviously his imaginary friends who've appeared out of nowhere. :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.