GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sonic and the Secret Rings"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Sonic and the Secret Rings'.
Sun 04/02/07 at 16:50
Regular
I personally think this game is looking awesome.

Are you guys gonna buy it?

Trailers
Sun 04/02/07 at 16:50
Regular
I personally think this game is looking awesome.

Are you guys gonna buy it?

Trailers
Sun 04/02/07 at 17:26
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I'd need to buy a Wii first but I'll definitely be getting it. Previews tend to suggest that the main game is Sonic only and it's very much old school Sonic. Sounds like it has decent longevity and has got multiplayer minigames so it has most of the boxes ticked.
Tue 20/02/07 at 11:41
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
I will be picking this up next Friday. It looks like a great game and the added multiplayer should keep my friends and I interested until Mario Party 8 is out later this year.

Official Nintendo Magazine gave it 81% but I don't particularly trust their view so much seeing as I think they gave Red Steel 91% and Wii Play 90% both nowhere near deserving of those scores in my opinion.

Seeing videos online of people saying that it's going to be hard to unlock all 200 odd secrets in the game has made me want it even more just for the challenge .
Tue 20/02/07 at 15:50
"possibly impossible"
Looks good, though NGamer had a few things to say about the camera (a usual Sonic letdown) and the minigames not being up to scratch.

But yeah, I might use my last GAD for it when it comes through.
Tue 20/02/07 at 16:01
Regular
"8==="
No, I'll be trading some stuff in for Crackdown instead.
Tue 20/02/07 at 16:31
Regular
Good for you. I swear you don't even own a wii.
Tue 20/02/07 at 16:33
Regular
"8==="
I don't, this isn't a 'Nintendo' thread.
Tue 20/02/07 at 16:35
Regular
It's about a nintendo game, nobody here cares about crackwhore :P
Tue 20/02/07 at 16:37
Regular
"8==="
I didn't click as it's a Sonic game (ie very likely to be bad) and it seemed likely to be multiformat.

Nice to see Sega sparing the majority from another crappy Sonic game.
Tue 20/02/07 at 16:50
"possibly impossible"
Hedfix wrote:
> I didn't click as it's a Sonic game (ie very likely to be bad)
> and it seemed likely to be multiformat.
>
> Nice to see Sega sparing the majority from another crappy Sonic
> game.

I care about Crackdown, though it doesn't have the mission structure as much as a GTA game and looks like it won't hold my interest as long.

This Sonic is probably the best one so far in 3D, though, so it's a big deal. Pretty much getting around 80% from most reviews, so not another 'crappy Sonic game' at all, I'm pleased to say.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.