GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sonic Heroes - Anyone played it?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Sonic Heroes'.
Mon 09/02/04 at 17:02
Regular
"Rememba me?!"
Has anyone got Sonic Heroes? What do you think about it? Would you recommend it? the game looks rather tempting. If you have played it, please tell me how you feel about it.

Thanx
Mon 09/02/04 at 17:02
Regular
"Rememba me?!"
Has anyone got Sonic Heroes? What do you think about it? Would you recommend it? the game looks rather tempting. If you have played it, please tell me how you feel about it.

Thanx
Tue 10/02/04 at 09:08
Regular
Zig zag wrote:
> Has anyone got Sonic Heroes?

Yes

> What do you think about it?

I consider it to be a rather fun yet graphically dated game.

Would you
> recommend it?

If you like fast paced platformers.

the game looks rather tempting. If you have played it,
> please tell me how you feel about it.

I consider it to be a rather fun yet graphically dated game.

>
> Thanx

You're Welcome.
Tue 10/02/04 at 09:41
Regular
I'm not too keen on it actually. It just seems stupid that you have to keep switching between players too.

Maybe I should give it a little more time...

Nah, got FF7 to play through!
Tue 10/02/04 at 10:08
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
I thought it was utter gash and quickly got rid of it.
Tue 10/02/04 at 16:11
Regular
On Gamespot and IGN, they gave it 6.9/10 on the PS2, where as the Xbox version got 7/10 and the Gamecube version got 8/10.

So now I am undecided as to wheither to get it or not.
Tue 10/02/04 at 17:10
Regular
"Rememba me?!"
OK, I can see it isn't very good, so i'll have to remove the idea from my brain.
*Takes his brain,searchesm for the sonic heroes idea and puts it back where it is supposed to be (brain)*
Wed 11/02/04 at 21:30
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
For the people who have played it, have you also played or seen the dreamcast sonic games, is the gameplay similar to that or is it just level after level ??

Hope you get what i mean
Wed 11/02/04 at 21:39
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I had a quick shot at it today and I have to say I didn't really like it that much. I didn't feel as if I was really in control of anything, I was mainly standing on little speed strip type things, and letting the computer take over for a while as it zipped me through half the level.

The old Master System/Mega-Drive Sonic is still the best by far.
Wed 11/02/04 at 21:39
Regular
"??????"
How many Sonic Heroes Threads are there in Special Reserve?! Hope NeoSeeker isn't as crammed when I go there...
Fri 13/02/04 at 23:12
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
Galacticdramon wrote:
> How many Sonic Heroes Threads are there in Special Reserve?! Hope
> NeoSeeker isn't as crammed when I go there...

sssshhhhh and let us reply to something thats worth replying to

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.