GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Us Guys! You Know! The Real FOGgers."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 12/08/01 at 22:41
Regular
After a not nice FOG day I return at this time to find nearly all my favorites in the forums.... excellent.

You know who you all are (yes including you Ant).

I just wanna say, its you guys that make the FOG what it always has been for me, a 'special' place.

Cheers Guys.
Its us that make it what it is.
Mon 13/08/01 at 00:02
Regular
"everyone says it"
Dringo wrote:
> er-no don't get emotional down, keep your head up high and ignore
> them, if i had listen to hutful posts i would of left i while back,
> come to think about ti it was why i started the NRA.

anyway try
> to keep your cool.

Its different for everyone Dringo. Yesterday was probably one of the worst days of my life, I nearly gave up... I held a knife to my heart then collapsed on the floor and brokedown, luckily I has realised what I was doing..

...I am on the mend though, some of you may call me sick but it was just all my bottled anger being released.
Mon 13/08/01 at 00:00
Regular
"everyone says it"
Turbonutter wrote:
> Nah, I was just laughing at the name. "The No". LOL!

Cheers TBN! People like you are the ones that help me!
Sun 12/08/01 at 23:58
Regular
er-no don't get emotional down, keep your head up high and ignore them, if i had listen to hutful posts i would of left i while back, come to think about ti it was why i started the NRA.

anyway try to keep your cool.
Sun 12/08/01 at 23:57
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Nah, I was just laughing at the name. "The No". LOL!
Sun 12/08/01 at 23:57
Regular
er-no wrote:
> TheMorrigan wrote:
> I have read the topic man!
The forum isnt
> life.
Shouldnt get
> emotional over a forum.
Geez.

SHUT
> UP!

YOU ARE STARTING TO TICK THE NO THE WRONG WAY!

er-no what has happened to the fun posting person? I am not balming the Notable thing definatly not but i have noticed a large change in you.

But i still think your cool :)
Sun 12/08/01 at 23:56
Regular
"everyone says it"
And how would you have liked gaming and games to have been your ownly friend when you were young? Why because nearly everyone close to you apart from your dad had gone.. how would that feel?

How would you fell knowing that you could never trust anyone because after all this you were then told you were adopted, and then trying to find your real parents was no good because they had also left the face of the earth, I wrote that topic from the heart.

It hurts ok... everyday I have to think about something different, everyday I come on here to try and get away from the rest of my life.
Sun 12/08/01 at 23:53
Regular
"everyone says it"
Turbonutter wrote:
> "The no"

:-D

Ain't no laughing matter TBN! I wrote about it with emotion and it reminded me of the time when I lost a close relative... a very close relative...

:(
Sun 12/08/01 at 23:52
Regular
"Nasty Fat Hobbit!"
Gezuz.
Takin me the wrong way man.
You dont listen.

GROW UP!

You aren't the only dude out there.
How would you like to live in a society here in Ireland where you are harrassed going out the back door by armed so-called police men and soilders? huh?

And knowing scores of people...friends, relatives, brothers, sisters who are killed or have been killed in the Irish conflict by.
And it continues to this day from the police.
BUTTON IT!
You dont know where you are going in this topic.
Dont take the forums seriously, that was my point.
(Take back what i said about your sensible postings)
Sun 12/08/01 at 23:51
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
"The no"

:-D
Sun 12/08/01 at 23:46
Regular
"everyone says it"
TheMorrigan wrote:
> I have read the topic man!
The forum isnt life.
Shouldnt get
> emotional over a forum.
Geez.

SHUT UP!

YOU ARE STARTING TO TICK THE NO THE WRONG WAY!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.