GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Any Xbox price drops forecast?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/02/04 at 18:50
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I'm thinking of getting one around March/April, so it would be handy if SR, or Microsoft dropped their prices to around £100 for a pack with 2 control pads, and a couple of games - one has to be Halo. Any ideas?
Thu 19/02/04 at 17:24
Regular
"elsonar.co.uk"
thats a lot so i got my xbox for around say £60

not bad eh!
Thu 19/02/04 at 17:21
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
loot.com had a few bargains last time I looked, especially if you can get one locally and pick it up.

Xboxes cost £18.50 to send via the Post Office recorded/registered whatever it is
Thu 19/02/04 at 17:16
Regular
"elsonar.co.uk"
why not try ebay - i got a surplus xbox and 2 controllers halo splinter cell and jsrf and sega gt for £84.05.

the guy finished the auction at about 3 in the morning so nobody saw it - apart from me :)

it was all new like and included p+p
Thu 19/02/04 at 17:16
Regular
"elsonar.co.uk"
why not try ebay - i got a surplus xbox and 2 controllers halo splinter cell and jsrf and sega gt for £84.05.

the guy finished the auction at about 3 in the morning so nobody saw it - apart from me :)
Thu 19/02/04 at 16:08
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
EL ® ö B ì Ñ, gonna send you an email now, take a look.
Thu 19/02/04 at 16:05
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Crystal Xbox should be out during March, may be some offers on standard Box then ?

Comet have Xbox (no games for £128, or £138 with MM3 and Halo), bout the best deal you'll see unless you can screw a good deal out of LAME.
Thu 19/02/04 at 14:35
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Nomino wrote:
> What a cheapskate!! Hoping to save about £30...totally
> pointless. What's that worth, not even one game at full price? If
> you intend on buying games in the future, the original price of the
> machine is totally irrelevant.

You still here? It is the price of a game actually, just that you're obviosly too dormany to know where games cost that price. The more you can get for your money means the more games you can buy in the future.

Imaignary family ran out on you yet?
Thu 19/02/04 at 14:29
Regular
"Selected"
are the moderators supposed to be fooled? I hope for their sakes they're not.
Thu 19/02/04 at 14:28
Regular
"Selected"
and why do people do this:

EL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
> Arg0s

Hedfix wrote:
> W h Smythe

DreamWarBird wrote:
> dix(---)ions

???
Thu 19/02/04 at 14:26
Regular
"Selected"
pfft argos are crap

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.