GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Malice"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 12/08/01 at 12:56
Regular
When nothing was on the tele last night i was flicking through teletext and read digitiser, They said Malice was to be non exclusive to xbox but then they after about 8 pages of gibberish they didn't say what else it would appear on.
I can't get over how thick digitiser are they have zero knowledge of past gaming and don't even give answers to questions just stupid remarks, thank god it's free.

Does anyone know what else malice will appear on?
Thu 16/08/01 at 19:21
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
MSR or F355 Challenge rank equally in my book, but then there's only one of each of those, so I didn't get as bored with them as I did with playing all of GT1, then GT2....

I lasted 20 minutes on GT3 then thought: "Hang on, it's more of the same but shinier."
Thu 16/08/01 at 19:11
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
It is the best racing SIMULATION ever. Probably the best racing game ever as well.
Thu 16/08/01 at 14:03
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
tcook51839 wrote:
> does this warrent the title of best racing game ever?

What would you say is a better one, remembering that mariokart and the like doesnt count as its a different style?
Thu 16/08/01 at 13:33
Regular
"MSR Rules"
Exscuse me for being ignorant but having played GT3 i cant see what else it offer apart from better graphics?

Maybe a bit of vehicle dynamics/handling, a few more tracks.
does this warrent the title of best racing game ever?
Wed 15/08/01 at 20:20
"possibly impossible"
Lots of polygons, yeah. The most important thing about a game..

;)
Wed 15/08/01 at 19:45
Regular
"MSR Rules"
Halo is boasted to have the largest amount of polygons visible out of any games EVER.
I think it will be the best looking game ever, lets hope it plays as well.

I project gotham is as good as MSR then it will give other games a run for their money.

I know the guy who recorded all the sounds of the cars for MSR at Millbrook. Bizarre Creations put so much time into the vehicle dynamics they deserve a massive hit.
Lets hope they include a few more muscle cars instead of poxy Vauxhal Astra's.
Tue 14/08/01 at 19:37
Regular
"Back For Good"
yeah i forgot about those, halo looks good
Tue 14/08/01 at 19:32
Regular
"MSR Rules"
Ö~ Res€vilfan ~Ö wrote:
> I hope it is!!!!!!

All we need now is munch's oddysee(BACK), Dino
> crises 3 and a couple others and then the xbox has nothing going for
> it.haha

Project Gotham
Halo

These games are good enough to sell the machine alone.
Mon 13/08/01 at 18:05
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
I did hear sumat about a PC release for it!! Can't remember where, it was last month?
Mon 13/08/01 at 04:58
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Malice is actually published and developed by Argonaut Games plc, I checked their website today and there is no mention of non-exclusivity, they only state that it will be available for the XBox and no other platform.

Probably the easiest way of finding out if it is going to be released on other platforms is to ask them:

Argonaut Games plc
Argonaut House,
369 Burnt Oak Broadway,
London, HA8 5XZ
Tel : 0044 2 8951 6000
Fax : 0044 2 8951 6050
e-mail General Enquiries: [email protected]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.