GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Quick Hello"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 12/08/01 at 08:59
Regular
All right everyone!

I'm on an island at the moment. It's called Lizard Island and is literally right on top of the Barrier Reef. Snorkelling tomorrow and then flying back to somewhere and then onto Daintree for 3 days then back to Cairns for a week and then home.

Right, only a short message, see ya in a few weeks!!!!

RBS
Sun 12/08/01 at 09:30
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
He's on the otherside of the world and he's still spamming...

;-).

Bring me back a koala please RBS. One of those ones that says "G'day!" and wears a bikini.
Sun 12/08/01 at 09:15
Regular
"always swirling"
and next on the Indian-DudeY2K channel.......
nice wommen in thin t-shirts world water spraying championships
Sun 12/08/01 at 09:05
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
the forcast , for today in britain (in a deep weather man kind of voice he says ...... ) cloud cloud cloud cloud cloud . oh did i mention that it was gonna be cloudy today !! Now onto Bob Doil for the news :
Main story tonight (theme music) A young man who is informally know as RastaBillyShank has just been eaten by a big lizard , on the famous lizard island , but as know one knows where lizard island is , he was unable to be saved . Our spies tell us that he is being held captive in Jurasic Park , he could be dead or alive , know one knows.
Thank You and ...... barbara , not yet , dry my hair later .... oh sorry , thank you and goodnight. (theme tune) CUT.
Sun 12/08/01 at 09:00
Regular
"always swirling"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> All right everyone!

I'm on an island at the moment. It's called
> Lizard Island and is literally right on top of the Barrier Reef.
> Snorkelling tomorrow and then flying back to somewhere and then onto
> Daintree for 3 days then back to Cairns for a week and then
> home.

Right, only a short message, see ya in a few
> weeks!!!!

RBS

you lucky sod!
Sun 12/08/01 at 08:59
Regular
"You've upset me"
All right everyone!

I'm on an island at the moment. It's called Lizard Island and is literally right on top of the Barrier Reef. Snorkelling tomorrow and then flying back to somewhere and then onto Daintree for 3 days then back to Cairns for a week and then home.

Right, only a short message, see ya in a few weeks!!!!

RBS

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.