GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Th revival of ~SRS~?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 14/02/04 at 22:30
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
It's just a question, i'm not suggesting anything, but i did really enjoy my time at ~SRS~ as a n00b before the clan disbanded. And now there is a growing number of actual forum users with Socom, i wondered whether there were any plans to re-create the clan that many others once had a laugh with.

Oh, also, if you're a regular user of the forums and do play Socom quite often, slpa your name down (you don't have to be interested in joining ~SRS~) so i can see how many people do actually play Socom from here :D
Sat 14/02/04 at 22:30
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
It's just a question, i'm not suggesting anything, but i did really enjoy my time at ~SRS~ as a n00b before the clan disbanded. And now there is a growing number of actual forum users with Socom, i wondered whether there were any plans to re-create the clan that many others once had a laugh with.

Oh, also, if you're a regular user of the forums and do play Socom quite often, slpa your name down (you don't have to be interested in joining ~SRS~) so i can see how many people do actually play Socom from here :D
Sun 15/02/04 at 04:48
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Before i moved to Canada i used to play it everyday, usually around 3 in the morning with guys like Cortez, Smirnice and Rory Scott. Had some very good games with them lot (even if Rory did whine about my constant use of claymores :-D). Shame i can't play the game anymore though. Maybe if i move back to England i'll start playing again.
Sun 15/02/04 at 09:35
Regular
"[UA] HAHA poo pants"
I'm staying at , sorry.
Sun 15/02/04 at 09:50
Regular
"[UA] HAHA poo pants"
But if you're short of a clan Juicy, come and find me on socom some time today, or come to a KA open at around about 7 tonight.
Sun 15/02/04 at 10:21
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
Noo, i'm still in NMA, and i would still be legal to play for NMA in the ESL and play for another clan if they stuck to Socom Battles. But no, i wouldn't go to KA if i was clanless anyways, i've seen too much to put me off from them.
Sun 15/02/04 at 15:40
Regular
"[UA] HAHA poo pants"
JuicyMelons wrote:
> Noo, i'm still in NMA, and i would still be legal to play for NMA in
> the ESL and play for another clan if they stuck to Socom Battles. But
> no, i wouldn't go to KA if i was clanless anyways, i've seen too much
> to put me off from them.

Like what?
Sun 15/02/04 at 16:58
Regular
": ("
I play SOCOM too much, its addictive.
27 kills today, yeeeehaaa!!
Sun 15/02/04 at 21:37
Regular
"[UA] HAHA poo pants"
What's your name on it?

Look out for me, Crazy!
Mon 16/02/04 at 00:02
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I gave up on socom online due to the huge amount of cheats. Will probably wait till socom 2 for the online fun.

As for ~srs~ if there is demand i'll happily be part of it.
Mon 16/02/04 at 09:37
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
Anonymous wrote:
> JuicyMelons wrote:
> Noo, i'm still in NMA, and i would still be legal to play for NMA in
> the ESL and play for another clan if they stuck to Socom Battles.
> But
> no, i wouldn't go to KA if i was clanless anyways, i've seen too
> much
> to put me off from them.
>
> Like what?

Errr Vulcan being in KA, i think he has to be the second biggest tw*t on Socom, only Sarge manages to beat him there. Also see some of your players glitching in open rooms, and no they weren't impersonaters.

And Ali, theres always the CS server :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.