GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"your best game of all time and why?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/08/01 at 18:29
Regular
what is your favourite game of all time?
Sun 12/08/01 at 12:34
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
I suppose thats an okay start.....wheres the rest of it though?

Also I told you to start a new thread.

(;o|
Sun 12/08/01 at 12:33
One of my other favourite games of all time has to be the sequal to Goldeneye,Perfact Dark it has a balanced gameplay of both single and multiplayer features.

It boasts the best graphics around on Nintendo's dying console.

Plus if you get a few of your mates round you can have a fantastic multiplayer battle.
Sun 12/08/01 at 12:29
Regular
Look I have an offer for you "Whatever your name is". I will back off of you if you can write a good thread, with good punctuation and be reasonably long.

Sounds fair to me mate.

(;o|
Sun 12/08/01 at 12:27
Because I was sarcastic to start with I can't say anything without people thinking I am being sarcastic.

And in that last post of mine I wasn't.
Sun 12/08/01 at 12:24
Regular
That wasn't throwing it back in your face.......you would have thought you had been hit by bus if I did.

I have laid down the attack...ages ago I may remind you....and if you don't accept my apology I can't really help it can i?

(;o|
Sun 12/08/01 at 12:21
Oooooh I'm just tryin to patch up our diferences and you throw it right back in my face.
Sun 12/08/01 at 12:19
Regular
Sun 12/08/01 at 12:14
Okay then?

Why can't we just get along like mature teenagers?

I'm actually not being sarcastic now.
Sun 12/08/01 at 12:12
Regular
Look you may be older than me, not that much I may remind you. I am 15 in less than a month.

I backed down, even made a joke. Don't you know what the :P stands for?

(;o|
Sun 12/08/01 at 12:12
Is he always like that?

Young Quik?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.