GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Barthez"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/08/01 at 12:48
Regular
Why does Barthez name keep appearing when we ask who is the best goalkeeper in the world is. He is really not very good he just happens to play for the world champions national team in a position with next to no competition. He is not even the best goal keeper in england in fact i don't think he is the best at man utd (Roy Caroll shopuld be first choice) Barthez has agility and a couple of comedy skills but really isn't that good.

Thoughts?
Sun 04/11/01 at 10:59
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Barthez? Bad? Are those two words even allowed in the same sentence?

Should you be arrested?
Blah Blah Blah you all say "Glory" Supporter well I was supporting Man.U Before you could even spell football.
Sun 04/11/01 at 00:15
Regular
yep if you want to know stuff about chelsea watch football italia okay(well it should be holland but who cares)
Sat 03/11/01 at 23:52
Regular
I must be watching different games to you.
Sat 03/11/01 at 14:25
Regular
OrÜega wrote:
> VenomByte wrote:
> I know I keep saying this, but I really think Bosnich
> played well for us. There
> was no need to replace him.

The man cant kick
> a ball for s**t. Everytime he recieved a passback he would either have to kick
> out out of play or it would usually end up with the opposition. I saw him
> playing for chelsea the other week, and his kicking has still not
> improved.

Sure, the man is a good shot-stopper but his poor kicking ability
> really lets him down.

he is playing brilliant for chelsea and his kicking has been fine. you know it has really he has been better anyway in the last few weeks than barthez anyway
Sat 03/11/01 at 09:32
Regular
"smile, it's free"
..I suppose with Gary Neville's tendancy to pass the ball back every time, that could've been a problem....
Sat 03/11/01 at 01:11
Regular
VenomByte wrote:
> I know I keep saying this, but I really think Bosnich played well for us. There
> was no need to replace him.

The man cant kick a ball for s**t. Everytime he recieved a passback he would either have to kick out out of play or it would usually end up with the opposition. I saw him playing for chelsea the other week, and his kicking has still not improved.

Sure, the man is a good shot-stopper but his poor kicking ability really lets him down.
Fri 02/11/01 at 20:03
Regular
roy carrollis a quality keeper and should be man utds first choice. Its all falling to pieces at the back for united.
Fri 02/11/01 at 17:39
Regular
"smile, it's free"
I know I keep saying this, but I really think Bosnich played well for us. There was no need to replace him.
Fri 02/11/01 at 15:57
Regular
i dunno...but i am a bit annoyed that Veron wont be playing against Liverpool on Sunday.
Fri 02/11/01 at 15:11
Regular
"I love Dave music"
You cynic Ortega!! Ferguson would never do that. I mean, that wouldn't be in the spirit of the game, especially as Arsenal are set to lose four of their best players. Trying to keep Barthez when he should really be going.....that would be very naughty!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.