GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"X-2 ... on its way!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy X-2'.
Thu 19/02/04 at 08:51
Regular
"Moody DJ"
Proper bo I tell thee.

My fiancee is going to be so PLEASED that I have this...
Thu 19/02/04 at 18:11
"period drama"
Gah, moaning people.
How about a little respect for Square for trying something a little different?

They could quite easily have left it exactly the same as FFX.
But along with the same locations, same people and same look I'm sure that'd get even more complaints.
Thu 19/02/04 at 18:42
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
I think it looks a great game, can't wait for it to drop on the doormat tomorrow morning.
Fri 20/02/04 at 00:20
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Belldandy wrote:
> If you like games which last about 3 hours.

Didn't seem any shorter than other games of its ilk. It wasn't supposed to be an RPG, you know. Just because it had the Square label doesn't mean it had to last thirty hours.
Fri 20/02/04 at 14:08
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Agh...a certain GAMEing website failed to delivery the game today, despite it being preordered for about 3 months. *wishes instand ahhnilation of GAME's HQ*
Fri 20/02/04 at 19:03
Regular
yey, got X2 today, a certain gaming site, oh yeah special reserve got it to me on time, thankyou.
It did'nt come till 12:40 though, damn fat postman.
Fri 20/02/04 at 19:10
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
If it wasn't for the "we steal your money the moment you preorder" policy at SR I'd have ordered it here as well. It was a pound cheaper at the GAMEing website.
Fri 20/02/04 at 19:14
Regular
i try to pre-order like as late as i can from SR, so it dont really make a difference, just get your order in befor the wednesday befor realease and your get it on the friday.
Fri 20/02/04 at 23:05
Regular
": ("
This month has been an exciting and stressfull month. I got home from holiday on the 9th, i feel tired and i feel very behind with all of my school work. When i get o school im told we have a week off, horrah!

So the weekend before the half term i think to myself, "why dont i get a game", so i went on Ebay and ordered Final Fantasy 10. I still haven't recived it but while it was on its way i decided to have a clearout with all of the games i dont play, so i put them all on Ebay. Ebay can be very stressful when it comes to selling items, you have to wait for the payment and then you have to go through all of the trouble of sending the games.Its stressful for some and quite relaxing for others, anyways, before i send the games (Saturday) i decide to preorder Socom 2. The End.
Sat 21/02/04 at 08:52
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
If it doesn't turn up this morning it is time for some shouting down the phone. I'm also cancelling every preorder I have with GAME as well if it is not here this morning. Sure, could be the Royal Mail's fault, I don't care.
Sat 21/02/04 at 18:27
Regular
": ("
I didn't get my FFX game delivered to me today, they promised that i'll get it today and i didn't!
If i ever see the postman again i'll shove a spade up is *Whistle*.
They said i'll recieve it on Monday but i dont like weekdays, i have so much homework that i wont have time to play it.Im Upset.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.