GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"X-2 ... on its way!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy X-2'.
Thu 19/02/04 at 08:51
Regular
"Moody DJ"
Proper bo I tell thee.

My fiancee is going to be so PLEASED that I have this...
Mon 23/02/04 at 13:08
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
no it's out in about 4 weeks. 26/3 I think.
Mon 23/02/04 at 13:05
Regular
Is it out yet?

Don't think I'll get it just yet anyway. Got too many other games to get through!
Mon 23/02/04 at 13:04
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
you have reappeared on my friends list, prehaps you were there all along ? didn't treat yourself to Steel Battalion then ?
Mon 23/02/04 at 13:02
Regular
Valentino Rossi wrote:
> buying your own birthday presents ?

Of course! I splashed out on a Sony PDA last night on eBay. Retail £350, I got it for £150. Me = chuffed.

> speaking of which I pass a car
> every morning with your number plate on it;
>
> B111 LET
>
> Obviously it needs a bit of creativity but it does look like BULLET
> the way he has it.

Sweet! I want! I'm in talks to get hold of my own private plate - only £249 - R20 RDB (my initials, see). Got to think of the DVLA fees and VAT first though, it'll probably go up an extra £100...

I checked my Live list yesterday, you're still on there. You sure you didn't lose someone elses account?
Mon 23/02/04 at 12:55
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
buying your own birthday presents ? speaking of which I pass a car every morning with your number plate on it;

B111 LET

Obviously it needs a bit of creativity but it does look like BULLET the way he has it.
Mon 23/02/04 at 11:52
Regular
I might buy this on my lunch break.
Mon 23/02/04 at 11:43
Regular
"Moody DJ"
I'm going to go for the 'explore EVERYWHERE' approach on this game as opposed to ploughing through the story. No doubt making myself fantastically hard early on via some key discoveries will make my game more rewarding later on.

And best joy of this IS ... it works on my cruddy DRE PS2!
Mon 23/02/04 at 11:42
Regular
Hmmm, I've missed a lot in this game so far.

Initially I started following the story paths and going to the hotspots, then I realise that theres loads of sub quests that you can do in each chapter that gives you a little bit of game complete percentage and you can't go back and complete them once you've finished a chapter.

Meh.
Mon 23/02/04 at 08:35
Regular
"Moody DJ"
Initial impressions:

Quite like the way it just LUMPS you into the story, no need for lengthy introduction ... BAM you have your three people and you get fighting. The dress-spheres are kinda mad too!

Its like FFX goes Charlies Angels.
Sat 21/02/04 at 19:35
Regular
"You have a choice"
I can't afford FFX-2, so am trying desperately to save up. Loads of people say it's rubbish, but i feel this is only because it is different to what you would expect. The ability to go round the missions in any ordeer you want, and the new dress up system are new areas square is getting to grips with. I mean, when they first experimented with the ATB systrem in FFV, it was pretty pathetic, but look how it's grown by the time you reach FFX-2. I know Yuna's taken a bit of a step down from the great summoner we all know and love, but can you really TOP saving the world from the evil Sin which has plauged the world for thousands of years? Just try it!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.