GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"mp3 players - What are you using?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/06/06 at 09:11
Regular
I bought a Samsung YP-U1Q 2GB. It cost about £69.99 and does everything I want it too. It's quite slim too about the size of a pack of gum. I still have lots of space.

I bought it so I could listen to my favourite songs, podcasts and language learning lessons. Now my walks are even more enjoyable. I haven't had any problems with it at all and home I never do.

What mp3 player do you have?
Tue 11/07/06 at 10:47
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Have a 20Gb iPod which I use around the house and in the car a lot.
Also bought a creative zen nano for using at the gym and when I'm out running.
Tue 11/07/06 at 09:48
Regular
"lets go back"
Ive just got a SonyEricsson W810i mobile phone which doubles as a walkman.

Its got a sony memory stick duo which holds all the files so its upgradeable to make it bigger and you can use the MP3s as ringtones.

Its got the new Sony fontopia headphones with it, but I hate them. They are supposed to be the best headphones you can get but they dont fit in my ears.

Edit:- You can use other headphones too, just so you know.
Tue 11/07/06 at 01:24
Regular
"Colourless"
60GB video ipod.

Used to have a creative. Thought they were brilliant and hate ipods and apple and people with ipods. Until it broke and I jumped on the bandwagon.
Wed 28/06/06 at 17:32
Regular
I am still using my 128mb :( mentor usb drive, one day I'll save up and get a Creative Vision M, those look awesome.
Wed 28/06/06 at 15:24
Regular
wow 60gb that's a lot of songs. :o
Wed 28/06/06 at 14:09
Regular
"..."
60gb iPod (not the video one, the one before that) mostly used for bus journeys to work and a 0.5Gig Shuffle, used for when I'm in the gym.
Wed 28/06/06 at 14:05
Regular
I have one of those pen-drive size things, a 1gig random brand.

It worked well, then I put it through the wash, in the back pocket of my jeans.

I cleaned the detergent residue out, it worked for a while, then the screen stopped working, and it didn't seem to play following the normal sequence of buttons.

I cleaned it out again and for now it's back. Hopefully it'll stay working.

My headphones came out fine too, nice and clean. I'd recommend washing your mp3 player to anyone.
Mon 26/06/06 at 21:48
Regular
"Mooching around"
Well I just use my phone, the new W810i, works fine for me :-)
Sun 25/06/06 at 23:35
Regular
"lets go back"
Ive got one of the new sony walkman 20GB thingys.

I havent used it since uni finished because I only ever really used it on the bus/waiting for a lecture to start.
Sun 25/06/06 at 10:49
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
I currently have a Muvo2 4gb which I've had for a few years, but the output jack is dying. As soon as Ebuyer get off their lazy ass, I should have a 20gig Zen Sleek (it should have been here on Friday).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.