GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FREE final fantasy DVD at HMV"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/08/01 at 15:34
Regular
i walked into hmv today,went over to the game section and there on the shelf surrounded by red faction and nba street was a line of final fantasy the movie dvds.i looked at the back and read what was on the disc:

trailer for final fantasy the movie
trailer for sony aibo
web links
music from the film

i thought they were free so i asked,and they were.
my mate took one and i took two.one for me and one to sell to someone stupid on ebay.
Tue 14/08/01 at 21:24
im about to do that.
Tue 14/08/01 at 21:21
Regular
"You Bum!!"
I have actually just signed up for that EbaY thing.Looks good to me.I am not 18 but noone in the family will mind if i give them the money and theyll send the cheque or whatever
Tue 14/08/01 at 21:08
lol @ the whole conversation. i have many freebies which ive stacked up ove the years and the exclusive to shop ones have the shops name printed at the bottom (common on woolworths and virgin) and anything free says not to be sold or cash value 0.001p (thats how much i pay my pate for his coke tokens). this means the poor sap is gonna know its free and HURRAy he will get that sad look we all love to see.
Tue 14/08/01 at 21:01
Cdouch, including: "it is a promo dvd so it could be worth a lot in the future", and "this dvd is very rare".

Yup, sure it is. I mean, it is rare, because hardly anyone goes into HMV, HMV is sooooo unpopular!!! You'd just best hope these suckers dont go in there!
Tue 14/08/01 at 20:58
Ive found your one, dont worry.

I think I might give this whole Ebay junk selling a go - do you have to be over 18 to start up?
Tue 14/08/01 at 20:56
Cdouch - whats your seller name?
Tue 14/08/01 at 20:00
Regular
"You Bum!!"
CDouch u make us all PROUD. Only people on this forums can cheat others out of their hard-earned cash for a thing that could be free.Well they didnt let me take the free copy till I buy a game!!!!
Tue 14/08/01 at 19:33
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I would actually like to see how much he gets for it, and see the poor s*ds face when he/ she finds out they could have got it free.
Tue 14/08/01 at 19:19
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Who says we should go on ebay, find CDouch's auction, and leave some really bad comments on his user comments???

hmmmmmm..."DON'T BUY FROM THIS PERSON HE TAKES YOUR MONEY AND DOESN'T SEND YOU ANYTHING!!"

Get back at him for getting this money!

P.S. Don't really!! he may get angry!
Tue 14/08/01 at 12:48
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Dude, you rock.

Letting stupid people buy stuff is one of life's funniest things.

Thanks for making me laugh, I'm going to put some magic beans up for sale.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.