GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FREE final fantasy DVD at HMV"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/08/01 at 15:34
Regular
i walked into hmv today,went over to the game section and there on the shelf surrounded by red faction and nba street was a line of final fantasy the movie dvds.i looked at the back and read what was on the disc:

trailer for final fantasy the movie
trailer for sony aibo
web links
music from the film

i thought they were free so i asked,and they were.
my mate took one and i took two.one for me and one to sell to someone stupid on ebay.
Fri 10/08/01 at 15:34
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
i walked into hmv today,went over to the game section and there on the shelf surrounded by red faction and nba street was a line of final fantasy the movie dvds.i looked at the back and read what was on the disc:

trailer for final fantasy the movie
trailer for sony aibo
web links
music from the film

i thought they were free so i asked,and they were.
my mate took one and i took two.one for me and one to sell to someone stupid on ebay.
Fri 10/08/01 at 15:46
nice
Fri 10/08/01 at 16:03
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
CDouch wrote:
one
> for me and one to sell to someone stupid on ebay.

LOL

Always exploit the stupid.
Excellent.
Sun 12/08/01 at 14:51
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
ok i put the dvd on ebay yesturday at 6:38 pm it is currently selling for £6 plus postage and still has nine days left.not bad for a free dvd i picked up in hmv.i better get some more.
Sun 12/08/01 at 14:54
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
postage is £1.50
Sun 12/08/01 at 16:06
Regular
"You Bum!!"
You are so lucky.I went into HMV yesterday and they told me that I had to buy a game to get a free DVD
Sun 12/08/01 at 16:52
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
which hmv?
i went to oxford.
after they told me they were free,i saw a poster saying,buy any ps2 game and get the dvd free.
Sun 12/08/01 at 17:40
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Brent Cross,London
Tue 14/08/01 at 12:37
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
ok, i dont believe this, the dvd is currently going for - £16 plus £1.50 postage, WOO-HOO!!!
and 7 more days to go!!!!
Tue 14/08/01 at 12:48
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Dude, you rock.

Letting stupid people buy stuff is one of life's funniest things.

Thanks for making me laugh, I'm going to put some magic beans up for sale.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.