GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New NGC"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/02/04 at 10:25
Regular
"the burning sky"
Got mine today, wasnt expecting it till next week. But anyway main reason for posting is to inform you of my third Lakitus Lens win, thatll be the third game that NGC will have sent, and i have no idea of stopping. Anyway someone else can post the reviews...
Sat 21/02/04 at 10:25
Regular
"the burning sky"
Got mine today, wasnt expecting it till next week. But anyway main reason for posting is to inform you of my third Lakitus Lens win, thatll be the third game that NGC will have sent, and i have no idea of stopping. Anyway someone else can post the reviews...
Sat 21/02/04 at 10:55
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
What are you on about? What's Lakitus Lens?
Sat 21/02/04 at 10:58
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
What is this Lakitus Lens thing you've been yammering on about for ages? (page num please)

I must have missed that page.

As you can tell I also got my copy today. And my I bring your attention to page 99. Cos there's my name at the top of the SSX leader board! mwahahahah! Nice of them to print my score this issue. And *doh* forgot to tell them where I come from, oh well.

:)
Sat 21/02/04 at 12:14
"period drama"
Twin Snakes - 90
Harvest Moon (GC) - 91
James Bond Everything or Nothing - 68
FF Crystal Chronicles - 86
Sonic Heroes - 65
Spawn Armageddon - 52
Urban Freestyle Soccer - 17
Sphinx - 69
Resi Evil: Veronica X - 70
Puyo Pop Fever - 80
Dragon's Lair 3D - 48

Harvest Moon (GBA) - 90
Onimusha Tactics - 67
Alladin - 50
F-Zero Falcon - 80
Sat 21/02/04 at 12:17
Regular
"the burning sky"
Cooky wrote:
> What is this Lakitus Lens thing you've been yammering on about for
> ages? (page num please)
>
> I must have missed that page.

Page 17... Its my uncles name, but i've already won a few times uner my name so i thought i best use his name instead!
Sat 21/02/04 at 13:26
Regular
Lakitu's Lens is when you send in a picture of some sort of Nintendo item you saw in a TV Series, movie etc.
Sat 21/02/04 at 16:04
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> James Bond Everything or Nothing - 68

Yus.
Sat 21/02/04 at 16:55
"period drama"
And I was right about Sonic Heroes, you see.
Everyone should always listen to me.

About the Getaway, about Primal, about Manhunt and loads of others I was right - they all suck.

I've a special sense.
I call it .... taste
Sat 21/02/04 at 17:00
Regular
People who thought Sonic Heroes was going to be 'great' are all fools. Oh, and The Getaway, Primal and Manhunt never looked good either - it doesn't take rocket science to figure that out. ;-)

I'm still not sure why True Crime generated so much hype though.
Sat 21/02/04 at 17:17
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Im in the mailbox section again (giving me a tally of 5-6 appearances in the magazine ) Although this time im in the bonus letters section after they chopped my letter to pieces. Originally i was complaining that their tips books and definitive guides are crap free gifts. They seem to have censored out my complaint and instead just included the bit where i said that any cheats can be had from the internet or a dedicated cheat book.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.