GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New NGC"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/02/04 at 10:25
Regular
"the burning sky"
Got mine today, wasnt expecting it till next week. But anyway main reason for posting is to inform you of my third Lakitus Lens win, thatll be the third game that NGC will have sent, and i have no idea of stopping. Anyway someone else can post the reviews...
Sun 22/02/04 at 17:54
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Just ordered Harvest Moon and Prince Of Persia, and I'll be getting MGS as well. And maybe BG&E. Too many good games, hot damn.
Sun 22/02/04 at 13:24
Regular
Harvest Moon, Metal Gear Soid and Final Fantasy still on my to-get-list then.
Sun 22/02/04 at 10:13
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
I've got Harvest Moon on JAP import and it's great! i'm getting the UK one as well because it's so good (i've never bought the same game twice). What did they say about the graphics? I think they are superb.

Secondly i'm still getting 007 Everything or Nothing because it looks brilliant, however the multi-player arenas are RUBBISH sadly, but i still have alot of faith in the Co-Op mode and single player.

Does everyone agree that Metal Gear Solid seems to be getting too low of scores? The Amount of work they have done on it warrants a 90% alone let alone the game itself 94%-95% it should of been!!
Sun 22/02/04 at 02:37
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Harvest moon = cross breeding animals.
Sun 22/02/04 at 02:32
Regular
Damn, but they're such good films!

*Slaps himself with a kipper, skipper*
Sun 22/02/04 at 02:19
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I'd say so

HM shall own.
Sun 22/02/04 at 02:16
Regular
Ga.
Should I be slapped for buying the magnificent 7 and great escape and first two terminators rather than saving harvest moon?

I don't know.
Sat 21/02/04 at 17:53
"period drama"
Rickoss wrote:
> People who thought Sonic Heroes was going to be 'great' are all fools.
> Oh, and The Getaway, Primal and Manhunt never looked good either - it
> doesn't take rocket science to figure that out. ;-)

Yes, but in the PS2 forum, pointing this out makes me seem a genius.

Don't steal my glory.
*Angelic chanting*
Sat 21/02/04 at 17:27
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Twin Snakes + HM for me for certain.

Probably all I'll get for the next month or so.
Sat 21/02/04 at 17:22
Regular
"thursdayton!"
91 for Harvest Moon? Definately getting that now..

I see they didn't like Everything or Nothing.. EA were hyping it up like it was the best Bond game since Goldeneye, not that that's much of a boast.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.