GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Say no to notables"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/08/01 at 00:50
Regular
Oh here we go Dringo moaning again!

Say NO to Notables campaign is back up and why? Because I don't like it! I started the campaign idea last time but i realized i have worsened the situation!

Notables are Regulars, Notables are Newbies, Notables are us!

We are the same Damn it! Look Notables are great! Grix and er-no are friends of mine but i don't like the idea.

Here I am the pathetic year 9 (i'm actually in 6th form) student slightly more important than the year 7's but nothing compared to the 6th form!

I hate the class system, i prefered it when we were all identical, we all ahve the same oppertunity! Your personalaties grow from how you write not the colour of your name and as Newbies come on felling low and Notables knowing they have reached their highest status.

So Say NO to Notables.

Dringo, Edgy and Time Warp.
Fri 10/08/01 at 10:47
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
HEhe.....thats the funniest thing I have seen in ages, a Newbie trying to prod a Regular. Man you crack me Frogwoman.

Its amazing how you think you can trun up here and annoy people then think you are better than us.

(;o|
Fri 10/08/01 at 10:50
i wasnt trying to prod you, i was just implying that proding me would not do a thing and anyway you dont really know me so dont call ME woman
Fri 10/08/01 at 10:51
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
If i don't know you I can call you anything mate. If I haven't met you there is no proof what you are. :P

(;o|
Fri 10/08/01 at 10:52
good point.

*backs down into corner again*
Fri 10/08/01 at 20:12
Regular
Qû!k§iLve® wrote:
> HEhe.....thats the funniest thing I have seen in ages, a Newbie
> trying to prod a Regular. Man you crack me Frogwoman.

Its amazing
> how you think you can trun up here and annoy people then think you
> are better than us.

(;o|

This may of been a joke but again why are Newbies put down? I know Meka there is other Forums and I went there!

At times I feel like I have worked my socks off to keep Prime alive but will i become a Notable? No! It isn't just Notables who keep FOG and the surrounding Forums alive! Turbonutter has been here for ages and he maybe lack tact when he attacks your posts but he is a strong member who keeps FOG aliove.

Dan 2k1 (he is one special poster)
Time-warp
SSX Pro

These are all people who are here all the time making FOG feel like home but are these Notables?

No and why because we can't vote everyone and so many others who may well deserve to be Notables are stuck as Regulars and Notables reach gushing praise!

When we were all the same I saw many people as FOG notables, people who keep FOG alive but now these people have been hidden and it is the small group of people with yellow names that are the real hero's?

Why can't we prove ourselves? Why is it I and many others aren't as respected as Notables!
Fri 10/08/01 at 20:26
"possibly impossible"
Goatboy wrote:
> Relax and enjoy your hair

How, when it keeps trying to strangle me?

I'm gonna twist out, cos I got the skills (apparently)
Fri 10/08/01 at 22:09
No no, we ALL have the skills. We just have to work a bit harder.
Fri 10/08/01 at 22:32
"possibly impossible"
Ah, well that clears it up.

Must work harder. I'll put it on a post it note.
Fri 10/08/01 at 22:35
Um... personally, I don't see the point of the heirarchy system myself. Ban the monarchy!!!
Fri 10/08/01 at 22:37
Regular
Now, now children, there will always be people who set a good example to others and are respected for their efforts, that's what the notable elections are based on, live with it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.